re-roll Yelinak

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by wade_watts, May 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tweakfour17 Augur

Got a link to where they announced that the plan was to merge them? The overflow merge plans are purely player created constructs from what I can find.
    https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-mischief-progression-server-2021
  2. MileyVyrus Elder

If you have 1000 people and 2 raid forces, breath easy and relax. You can be confident you are the zerg

guild.
  3. Lineater Augur

Can't find anything so you're probably right. There was so much assuming/merging talk on discord and in the forums that the official word from Darkpaw got lost in the chatter.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

It can include one, doesn't have to.
    After all your beloved Mischief did not launch alongside a traditional TLP.

Such Faux grace.
    You're just hanging the prisoner before it has been proven guilty of the crime you've accused it of here, the audacity of a TLP to launch without your favourite ruleset means it has to be a failure in your eyes regardless of whatever reality is actually taking place.

Yeah I'm 100% sure that the global pandemic and tons of working from home gamers had absolutely nothing to do with Mischief's "luck".:rolleyes:

And this random loot thing, how is that faring for Thornblade right now, is it having a massive success too?
    *crickets*
    So no?
    *crickets*
    How can that be?
    *crickets*
    Is not Random Loot the veritable Golden Fleece of rulesets making any server that has it a stunning & unmitigtaed successs?
    *crickets*
    *wade_watts has disappeared under their duvet waiting for a safer question*
    Vaniki doing better than Thornblade about now?
    *crickets*

And a very large portion of that dissent was just you & the other Random Loot re-roller crew crying about no new Mischief clone. Take your baying mass out of the equation and Vaniki has had a fair amount of support.

Except nobody did or is doing that.
    Pretty much everyone said Vaniki would have lower numbers than Yelinak because pretty much everyone understands that the mass appeal is with a vanilla ruleset.

Still just you & the Random Loot re-roller crew for the most part.

[IMG]

You say all this & yet you fail to comprehend that creating a clone server just harms the server that brought all those friends back, with mates like you who the hell needs enemies?

If you were a submarine captain & saw a ship sinking you would send out some lifeboats & then as soon as everyone was aboard them launch torpedoes right at them & after blowing up all those lifeboats you would

send new lifeboats.....

click*click*
  5. Panikker Elder

No , Agnarr is PoP locked,and is dead !! TLPs are only popular until there is not more demand for Krono/plat and farmers leave. More than half of a TLP pop are farmers. I see it , everyone sees it, bots everywhere farming, once they don't have a business the server dies. They should close Agnarr and then release it again with slower timelines make it 20 weeks each expansion make it same rules as F.V. this time. They keep throwing TLP after TLP and all die after pop.( Basically when the tutorial cave goes live or around there). So what do everyone wants Classic to POP/GoD..no tutorial cave, FV rule set. They keep saying no on longer timelines but Yelinak is proving them wrong the more the classic to pop lasts the longer the population retention.
  6. Panikker Elder

7. wade_watts Augur

You guys saying that Thornblade is a poor example. It was literally a duplicate overflow server that was intended to merge - who knows why they are dragging the merge out so long but the Mischief ruleset was enough to fill 2 servers for a year. This years servers can't even fill a single server at launch week.
  8. Tweakfour17 Augur

Who said it was intended to merge? Thats just something we made up. Unless you got a link to something else?
  9. Arclyte Augur

imagine being this mad on the forums instead of enjoying the game
  10. Triconix Augur

Conjecture and baseless claims and Wade_watts, an iconic duo of ForumQuest.
    Ummmm false. TB was basically a 24/7 low population by the time POP game out. It gets a couple blips into medium levels for expansion launches and immediately back to 24/7 low less than a week in. After a year it's a flatline 24/7 low population. How is that "filled for a year"? If you're going to post, try not to state easily disprovable lies.
    [IMG]
    (Those are real screenshots of the weekly daily average of both those servers lol)
    Skuz likes this.
  11. Aenoan Augur

Of course there has been changes since 09. Don't be daft. TLPs started in 2006. Picks and AoCs is decent QoL but thats not even remotely what is needed.
  12. Triconix Augur

You keep saying they aren't doing anything, but continue to provide any examples or suggestions of what you think they need to be doing. Meanwhile, I can go to about every single monthly patch and point to multiple QoL updates made to TLPs. They just gave /autoskill to all levels, as if players in classic-luclin needed less buttons to press, but here we are with another "QoL" update affecting basically only TLPs.
  13. Aenoan Augur

QoL very different from like major updates. One such example has been Luclin models back in SoL.
    Ya'll thinking carrots not stew and not adding to the flavor.
    I wanna see more logical changes. Let's at least get an update on their new UI ideas. Rendering up the game? We got a 64-bit client now that's a good start stable, unstable, semi-stable. At least now I can play full screen without massive frame drops but now I get the occasional black screen that bricks my whole PC in a weird way. Maybe go HD or 4k. Something that's already done by a 3rd party I believe.
    Maybe consolidate Talents, I think pushing 50-100k aa is getting a bit up there if you ask me. Better camera angles I see that a lot of people on streams like playing a 3rd person view but heaven help you if you tap a corner or drag you mouse the wrong way and suddenly your camera careens off course.

I don't know but I am sure there are better ideas. QoL changes is great but if it wants to keep going and it does, its already been around 23 years. But sometimes just Band-Aids aren't enough.

Mostly, I just want to be able to turn off NPC spam so my chat window can be a chat window.
    It's not really my job to think of ideas. I just give them the money to do stuff. But I do get randomly invisible people in my xp groups, I am guessing some kinda glitch from an illusion.
  14. Triconix Augur

I'd argue those aren't QoL, but massive overhauls of the entire game.
    Skuz and Waring_McMarrin like this.
  15. Aenoan Augur

Exactly. I missed your comment about the /autoskill and I agree but in a way I do feel like there is a lot of ability bloat that could be trimmed.
  16. Thenextgoldknyght New Member

Pretty sure the forum mods should just lock this thread. If IIRC OP was camp make the new TLP random loot again. So Troll thread. Now had OP used Vaniki, could of had an argument. There is literally one two groups of people doing things on that server n rest are people just farming plat for kronos. IK cuz I've gotten 2 kronos so far lol, but now I'm bored n stopped farming plat. Went to Yelinak, n saw xp move like pond water, n said naw I'm good.
  17. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Everyone but a few people are Krono farmers because you are one?

[IMG]
  18. Thenextgoldknyght New Member

so you must fit into those two groups, so your here to defend your honor. Didnt know getting 2 kronos is krono farming. And I said people farming plat, what you want to do with your plat is your business, getting two only in 3 weeks is far from KRONO FARMING. so kewl assumption
  19. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Who is making the most egregious assumptions here when you admitted to farming Krono?

Even if it was just 2, you basically just called yourself a Krono farmer, albeit a low level one so you are not quite innocent (oh pulease) & then went on in the belief that gives you carte blanche to accuse most of the server of doing exactly the same thing you did albeit those other folks must be doing it way more than you.

That's pretty close to a textbook definition of hypocrisy.
  20. Thenextgoldknyght New Member

hmm if i was farming kronos, id be farming kronos. lol. im sure uve gotten 20 with way your talking and calling me the farmer. haha
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.