re-roll Yelinak

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by wade_watts, May 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Morbid New Member

I'm not even on Yel. I just know you're a troll making claims that you can't back up.
  2. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

What is the matter, Princess? Didn’t get the rule set you wanted? Sour grapes?

Here is a novel idea, take your ball and run home to mommy.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I want every TLP to be successful, that's how we players support EQ, through successes that generate profits for the game that can be used to improve it & increase the dev team to allow them the resources to do more.

You almost seem determined to harpoon that success for the sake of your own selfish wants, try looking at the bigger picture for a change.
    Zrender likes this.
  4. Midnitewolf Augur

We have like 500+ members in our guild alone. Some are alts or boxes for sure, but that doesn't seem like a server that is a failure.
  5. Larsen Augur

There's eleven picks of Lower Guk at this moment.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

It doesn't matter where the numbers come from or what their values are. The only thing that matters is the numbers relative to one another.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

We get it. You're mad. But you are so far off base you probably should just take the L and move on.
  8. Zrender Augur

Sounds like Mischief is a failure. Time to shut it down? ;-)
  9. Zrender Augur

These people that are obsessed with trolling the new servers are pretty odd. Is it because they didn't get their way or something? I'm not understanding. I have chars on both Yeli and Vani and probably going to sign up a couple more accounts. Having a blast and the servers seem very busy.
    Skuz likes this.
  10. wade_watts Augur

Xanathol likes this.
  11. Mike Morbid New Member

He's upset because his ogre was bullied by a froglok within a minute of starting on Yel.
  12. wade_watts Augur

Update - Yelinak at medium population right now. Vaniki at low population.

You guys still pretending these servers aren't failures?

(p.s. - Mischief is still High as always)
    Lineater likes this.
  13. Kahna Augur

Give it a rest dude, Yelly and Vaniki aren't going anywhere. If you don't like them, better luck next year.
  14. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

It aint the only one...
  15. Mike Morbid New Member

Where did you generate these numbers from, sir? General channel population or something?
  16. wade_watts Augur

17. Brildon Augur

Not sure if anyone is trying to claim Yelinak is more popular then mischief, but also doesn't mean its a failure for not meeting the same population expectations. Vaniki based on initial populations looks like it may of been a misfire, but Yelinak still appeals to a large crowd.

It doesn't have the uniqueness of Mischief though, so it'll likely see a sharper decline after its first year, but that makes it more in par with standard TLPs... not a failure... that would like like Miraguel that was empty from launch day lol
  18. Soulsiphon Elder

DBG measures Success by how many kronos/bags/xp pots etc are purchased in the store, not by how many players are playing.
    Lucentio likes this.
  19. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I am sure that profit generation streams are considered but how many people are playing also matters since increasing that number affects all of the others.
  20. TheAgenda Augur

I feel like there's no way I'm the only one who thinks this server population d**k measuring contest is super weird.
    Lucentio and Skuz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.