Fixed East Cabilis Zone on the Povar server mobs missing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Thunderkiks, May 27, 2022.

1. Thunderkiks Augur

A pygmy barracuda and all mobs missing from the tunnels from East Cabilis Zone. There is nothing in the water or tunnels. I have checked another server (Erollisi Marr) and they are ok there. There are several mobs missing actually. The barracuda, scorpions, mosquitoes, and leeches. So something is very wrong with the zone on the Povar server. Was wondering if someone could come repop the zone? I'm working on the restraining order quest and I cannot get my drops from the pygmy barracuda since they don't exist. I submitted a petition to repop the zone and they suggested I post a bug thread. Someone on a different server had the same issue before the patch and when the game was patched their zone was fixed. Hoping someone can come repop it here or I'm stuck waiting a few weeks. Thanks
    Weetea, Knifen and Laloru Moonmist like this.
  2. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Are there no mobs, or just not the mobs you want. You know if the mobs share spawn points, if everyone only kills those mobs, eventually there will be none up as they spawned as something else.
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

None at all the tunnels are totally bare. When I went to Emarr to double check the tunnels and waterways were very populated. There is nothing at all on Povar. Only mobs in zone are the NPC's and a few scaled wolves. Tried killing those for days and nothing new has shown up.
  4. Thunderkiks Augur

Any chance of getting this looked at on Povar? Mobs still missing.
  5. niente Developer

East Cabilis has been repopped on Povar.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  6. Thunderkiks Augur

My hero! Thank you!