Yelinak appears to be DOA

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Risiko, May 26, 2022.

1. rangerous Elder

If Yelinak is dead why have I spent more time waiting in queue lines than I did on Mischief
  2. Moforyguy Elder

Pretty sure OP will never post on forums again from the embarrassment of being so wrong lol!!!!!
    Appren likes this.
  3. Triconix Augur

I honestly was very curious and figured I'd take a look middle of the day on a work day. I'm not sure how 1,500 people in general chats = DOA server.
    [IMG]
  4. Midnitewolf Augur

I don't see that issue at all. All I see is dozens of people around the main zone LFG because there simply isn't enough camps in the available picks for everyone. Also the Commonlands aren't exactly the best XP. Check out Befallen or Unrest or Crushboon....there you have everyone tripping over each other begging to get into groups. Hell I have I have only managed to get my Druid to level 6 in like 10 hours of play because no one has room in their groups for the the few places that you can group at the level and let me tell you soloing, untwinked and a TLP which obviously has about the slowest XP rate of any TLP, sucks .
  5. Lineater Augur

It's the same xp rate as Mischief/TB, Aradune, Mangler, Phinny, etc. Coirnav was the slowest.
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  6. Sillyfish Elder

This is false. Server is booming.
  7. Risiko Augur

Going to be interesting to see how this thread ages.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Moving the goalposts already?