Confirmed Hero's Journey, "quests".

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Pwedge, May 12, 2022.

1. Pwedge New Member

The following quests do not exist in the game anymore. Could you please remove them or fix them?

Ak'Anon Quests - Tinmizer's Fabulous Compactor
    Cabilis Quests - Blood Ink
    Cabilis Quests - Illweed Parchment
    Neriak Quests - Death of Lyda Nasin
    Surefall Glade Quests - Gnoll Paws

Thank you.
    Pwedge.
    menown, Barton and Paladin like this.
  2. Paladin Augur

They need to fix them, not remove them.

For three of them, make sure the needed item is dropping (on the loot table).

For one of them, make sure the NPC spawns somewhere.

And for the other one, make sure the item is one of the rewards for the the Scrap Metal quest, so it can be acquired for the other quest.
    CatsPaws and Barton like this.
  3. Dracos New Member

Just curious about the cabilis quest "The Restraining Order" It says you need 2 barracuda teeth in East Cabilis. However, i can't find any fish up in East Cabilis at all. Just wondering if you had the same issue.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  4. Paladin Augur

I got them from a pygmy barracuda in the water.
  5. Dracos New Member

Ah ok. i looked all over and cant find any barracudas in the water or on track. Odd.
  6. Pwedge New Member

At the moment I am 138 / 143. Only quests I could not complete are the 5 listed.
    Pelrond likes this.
  7. Paladin Augur

You are ahead of me by a bit, but some are due to faction issues to work on and figure a way around.

There are some, however, that seem broken / impossible, perhaps the ones you have not finished?

- Ak'Anon Quests - Tinmizer's Fabulous Compactor (the compactor does not seem to exist in game any more);

- Cabilis Quests - Blood Ink (the mysterious 'globules' seem to have been missing from the game since way back);

- Cabilis Quests - Illweed Parchment (Illweed does not seem to exist in game);

- Neriak Quests - Death of Lyda Nasin (Lydia Nasin does not seem to spawn anymore, since the zone was revamped);

- Oggok Quests - Craknek Hero (a fat alligator does not seem to exist / spawn anymore).
  8. GNOME_POWER Augur

"a fat alligator" spawns in the Innothule Swamp.
  9. Pwedge New Member

kill everything just south of the pok book.
    did you get gnoll paws done?
  10. Nniki Augur

Ozadar and Atlans like this.
  11. Paladin Augur

Verified? No sign of it on Bertox, so far.
  12. Paladin Augur

No. Have only see 'a skulking gnoll' and none have dropped this mysterious paw. Not a sign of the alleged 'Skulking Gnoll.'
  13. Nniki Augur

Yes, it spawns and ogre arm drops.
    [IMG]
    Paladin likes this.
  14. Thunderkiks Augur

None here on Povar either
  15. Paladin Augur

East Cabilis, a pygmy barracuda. Definitely exist on Bertox. Maybe kill the other fish to spawn them?
  16. Thunderkiks Augur

There are no other fish. Nothing at all in the water or tunnels. I killed the scaled wolves around for a while but they are the only things that respawned on land. Every once in a while one would swim through but that was the only mobs in the water.
  17. Dracos New Member

Another quest i have a question about.
    Felwithe quest - Orc Runner.

I turn in the bag. get some coin and faction but no achievement. Do you need the to also turn in the sealed letter or something? Tried turning in the Runner pouch twice and same result. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Ok so finally got the sealed letter to drop off the Orc runner. Turned in the pouch and the sealed letter then got the achievement.
  18. Dracos New Member

After the patch the barracuda's were up in the zone. Before the patch were none to be found.
  19. Herf Augur

Just jump in the water near the bank and swim around that whole area, you'll see the pygmy barracuda. They also are in the underwater tunnel across the bridge from the bank.
  20. Thunderkiks Augur

Must be something wonk with them then. Some servers have them up and some dont. Maybe next patch Ill get some on Povar and be able to finish this quest. Until then I keep checking daily and so far no fish to be found at all there.