Cannot Shrink New Crate Pet Illusion: Animated Pawn

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by MageGuy, May 19, 2022.

1. MageGuy MageGuy

First - Thank you very much for the new use of (ogre crate) familiars. As an Illusion junkie - toon or pet - it is a most welcome and appreciated addition to the game.

BUT...The Animated Pawn illusion is 20' tall and cannot shrink...is this intentional?

Thank you
  2. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I like the size. I don't mind it getting shrunk as long as it remains growable with the Luclinite Horde Cube.
  3. Rayzen Elder

I already posted about this in the bug reports Forum. Used as a Pet Illusion it is massively Huge and cannot be shrunk. When used as a Familiar it is normal sized and can be shrunk. I hope this is a Bug and will get fixed.
  4. Morrigan Bowjobs

You leave my giant statue alone!!! It's fine if it can be shrunk but leave the defualt size alone!
  5. MageGuy MageGuy

Agreed. The height is great but allow us ability to shrink - really hope this was an oversight...
  6. Knifen Augur

If you cast a diff familiar first, then target that familiar and cast the statue one it, it should come out super small. At least when targeting the Vanishing Point Familiar it did.
  7. Chazrilla New Member

I like having a large imposing pet, so I would like that to stay. The option to shrink the pet would be fine, as long as I can still have the big pet without investing in other growth methods.