We need a Musicbox keyring

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deux, May 19, 2022.

1. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Would welcome this addition next patch thanks! :cool:
  2. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Music boxes are just personal, right? other players can't hear them?
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Ours are all in the guild hall, rows of the darn things....
  4. Elyssanda Bardbrain

they are placeable so that anyone in your guild can use them. there is a piece of furniture that looks like a 3-tier shelf. Suggestion, line them up on it..
  5. Jumbur Improved Familiar

I think the whole "category specific"-keyring is a silly idea. Why not just give us a general-purpose clicky-keyring, that could cover every need? And rename it into "toolbelt". ;)

The only thing about keyrings that can't be replaced with a normal bag and a macro, is the decoupling of the visible effect and the actual buff(and the ability to change size depending on marketplace purchases). :rolleyes:
  6. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

We need a nimbus one.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

We need a weapon ornament one or they need to stop giving us 4 every damn expansion!

I'm filling up my rewards window with vanquishers cause I don't want the damn things clogging up my bank/inventory.
  8. Hekaton Augur

There’s less than like 20 music boxes though yeah? No way they’d put something in like that you could get limited return on marketplace key ring extenders
  9. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

ah, so put the Rivervale music box in the 'music box buff slot' and have it on repeat forever.
    Vumad and Jumbur like this.
  10. Paladin Augur

There aren't enough of them to merit a key ring. The next key ring needs to be for Nimbus items.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  11. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Does music-boxes have a functionality you can't replace with the in-game "/mp3" player?
  12. TheAgenda Augur

Better yet...we already have mounts. Why can't we have boats?

Or should that be its own thread?
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

We need water skiing. We need a shark illusion to eat the water skiers. Mmmm water skiers.
    TheAgenda likes this.
  14. TheAgenda Augur

I want all of the guild hall amenities on a mega yacht sailing in circles around Ocean of Tears. And I'd like to imagine that it's an actual ocean of tears, accumulated from all of the crying of those that parsed badly, called for nerfs, and never got their wish.
    Nennius likes this.
  15. Nolrog Augur

If they did add another keyring, it would almost certainly be an expansion feature and not in a general patch.
  16. Nennius Curmudgeon

New expansion idea. The Legacy of Regret.

Every EQ player who failed, or didn't have the chance to do something in-game, will gather together in an ultimately futile and completely epic quest to do each and every one of these things yet undone. When they get close to finishing these longed for quests, they will be greeted by maniacal laughter and a message that reads...

Loading, please wait

After a very long pause...

Loading, please wait

After an even longer pause...

Loading, please wait

An ad for krono appears and plays for what will seem like an eternity. Then an obviously insane developer walks out of a mist filled door. A donut in one hand and a hammer in the other and announces with an odd grin and a loud voice that…

The god of evil will triumph in the end!

Muahahahahahahahahahaha