Test Update 5/10/2022 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 9, 2022.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Riou EQResource

The in game calendar on Test is messed up for the new TLP's, and iirc it is showing one of the back up servers, Cazel, instead of Yelinak
  3. Grotbogger New Member

Using disciplines that go into the combat ability window slot and then clicking them off early or using /stopdisc causes you to be locked out of using another that goes into the CA window until the duration of the previous combat ability is over. Can reproduce by using a Warrior's Fortitude discipline and then using /stopdisc and then attempting to use other combat ability like Courageous Defense. If you do it in a zone with frozen buff timers the lockout lasts until you zone.
    Hobitses, Thunderkiks and Svann2 like this.
  4. Grotbogger New Member

When you zone with Buffs that affect hit points you end up missing that amount of HP from your total leaving you lower than 100% hp.
    Quick, Piooma, Hobitses and 1 other person like this.
  5. Cakkortiz New Member

To further elaborate on grotbogger's post. It seems that your HP drop every time you zone by the amount of HP your current buffs are. I tested by clicking off all buffs and zoning and had no drop in HP after zoning. Adding Temperance (800 hp) and zoning caused hp to be 800hp lower after zoning. ie 10,000 hp unbuffed, add 800 hp buff (10,800hp) zone and hp drop to 10,000/10,800. As far as i can tell it happens with any buff that adds HP, including mounts and aura's.
    Quick, Quatr and Piooma like this.
  6. Evilness Gnome warriors are the best warriors

Yeah DO NOT push this patch live without fixing that combat ability bug.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I think the issue is too many messages. I suppressed Cazel and also suppressed all but Gates of Discord messages on Vaniki.
    It will need a test patch to show on test (is fixed for live)
  8. klanderso Developer

This'll be fixed for the Live update next week.
  9. Grotbogger New Member

My level 105 Shadow Knight dismounts from their Steed of Souls, or Brown Leather Bridle every time they zone. My 105 Paladin using Holy Steed is unaffected. My 117 Bard with Bridle of the Flying Imperial Sokokar was unaffected.
    Hobitses and Piooma like this.
  10. Piooma New Member

<Visual Bug> Female Barbarian shaman with perfected levitation, Halasian Battle Bear mount is sideways appearing to lie down in a sitting position. This allows everyone to see up my earasaid !!!

Edited added information riding a horse mount is working as expected with riding upright.

If going to keep the visual - I need a new "the trick rider" tag
  11. Hobs Elder

The bug with buffs removing X amount of HP (however much your total buffs add) also affects mana and endurance.
  12. Grotbogger New Member

I encountered a strange bug where I would hit Q for auto attack on 117 Warrior in Stratos and they would lose the invisibility parenthesis around their name, but would not lose the Shauri's Sonorous Clouding rank 3 AA invisibility buff icons on him until casting or being hit. 119/116 Berserker, 117 Bard, and 114 Cleric were unaffected. After clicking off his permanent item clicky buffs and the few character buffs on him Assurance Rk. II, Benediction of sanctity, and Shauri Levitation he no longer encountered the bug.

Edit: The bug happens when you use auto attack without a target if you have an attackable target or player character that isn't yourself targeted the invis buff icons will fade.
    Meeko and Hobitses like this.
  13. Grotbogger New Member

You can use Fellowship Registration Insignia after zoning even if you have a 5 minute out of combat timer.
  14. Sephirex New Member

Backstabbing without a target causes a CTD.
    Quick, Svann2 and Hobitses like this.
  15. Meeko Developer(Code)

These should all be fixed for the live update.
    Eaiana, Hobitses and menown like this.
  16. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Thank you test peeps
    Quatr and Hobitses like this.
  17. Meeko Developer(Code)

We weren't able to replicate this internally like we can on Test, so I believe one of the other fixes caught the problem and it shouldn't go to Live.
  18. Slipdiggity New Member

I just found a new bug. I did a testcopy on a player call Gueeni from FV. Not only did it testcopy that character over but it test copied my main (Eeepp) on test server( I had a lvl 92 copy of him there because when they were thinking about shutting test down many years ago they allowed us to move characters off test. Then they said just testcopy them back when a final decision is made about test server) So anyways it has also copied this other character at the same time. Yes 2 came over as test copies. writing over my Main character on test with the same name. The GM lied and said that character can not be replaced because it is deleted. That is not true as you can pay to reinstate deleted characters. He could go to the back up tape and pull him out if he wanted to. As in what they do on a roll back. Yes both got copied at the same time because you can not copy more then one character at a time every 8 hours. So I lost a 19 year old nearly maxed character on test that they will not recover
  19. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore