Recommended links and other TLP sites

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Protius, May 6, 2022.

1. Protius Make Everquest TLP's Great, Again.

This is kinda gee-whiz info request but, I have been wondering about certain classes I might play for the upcoming servers. At a certain point it doesn't matter but, I am wondering what site has good info on arranging starting stats for fresh characters.

I recall the changes made to charisma for Bard and Enchanter not being a primary stat and no longer affecting charm/mesmerize durations. Is that still true for TLP?

Thanks, Norrathians.
  2. Mrjon3s Augur

int casters sta/int
    wis casters sta/wis
    dps sta/str
    tanks sta

Nothing really matters anymore if you play and raid you should be capped by PoP.

check out raspers or almars guides
    Protius likes this.
  3. Gremin Augur

You kind of have to dig it out of different websites. Also, its still an ongoing debate among some on Cha, just like anything else in this world. The EQ discord would probably be your best spot to ask questions, as most folks there try to be helpful.
    Protius likes this.
  4. Protius Make Everquest TLP's Great, Again.

I will have to check that out. It's a mixed bag here on these forums.
  5. MMOer Augur

I'm wondering if this is a real question or a troll trying to get the CHA debate raging again?

You guys remember that a couple servers ago? That CHA debate RAGED hard for months.
  6. TheDohn Augur

Protius likes this.
  7. Protius Make Everquest TLP's Great, Again.

This is a real quesiton, but I did reference that charisma thing. In fact, ignore the charisma part lol. I asked about TLP links and think the only good bit was about joining the Everquest discord server.
  8. Protius Make Everquest TLP's Great, Again.

I figure it is that simple for a lot of the class/race combos
    Thanks for those suggestions!
  9. Chikkin Augur

I just wanted to say that, I wasn't allowed to curse around my mom (of course), I wasn't even allowed to be like "God Mom, blah blah blah blah" in an argument. So one time, my best friend hear me say "Gee Whiz Mom, ____" and for the rest of my life, he reminded me, with exaggerated quote to, making sure I sounded like The Beav on Leave it to Beaver.

More on topic, I'm going to bookmark this thread, and come back to it in a couple weeks, see if anybody posted some jackpots of info for me to gobble up. Thanks!
  10. Protius Make Everquest TLP's Great, Again.

You know... there is probably an app for that. Not sure if there is an app for -y comments to leave on chat threads either, but somewhere someone is probably cooking one up. Contextually speaking one could assume this or that is true.

Even a stopped clock can tell the right time twice a day.

I hear pigs have 30 minute orgasms. Is that true?

I, too, shall look back at this post in two weeks time to see if anything cool has been posted like comments using references to an ancient television show. Maybe even some more comments that are just there to tickle the person's inner childish ego.

Everquest is great.
  11. Chikkin Augur

I have all this that really I should go re-read for refreshers. I am so tired of re-finding bookmarks for EQ that the last 2 times I stopped after break, I left my EQ Bookmarks folder there, haha. -- Let me know if there is anything you see by just a glance you want link too, although I imagine all are easy to find with a google.

Shout out to Fanra (and the two dudes at EQ Resource, and well Zam's staff too) for all the work in making the life of the gamer easier, and all while doing it for free.

https://imgur.com/gallery/C44E5im

I spent a good 10 whole minutes trying to embed that phone pic, but I guess you either cant, or I just suck at ForumQuest, lol.