40 slot bags 999 please.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xazier, May 6, 2022.

1. Xazier Elder

Can you guys please allow us to have the 999 option on the 40 slot player bags. So tired of wasting money going from server to server and not having these bags like charge $59.99 for them so we can use them on new servers.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  2. Slaytanik Elder

I mean that's how they make money.
    Waring_McMarrin and Appren like this.
  3. Xazier Elder

The amount of people the make new accounts every year is still very very large, they will name money regardless.
  4. Appren Gnomercy

But this way they can make even more money.
  5. Gnomie Denser than most

Stay on same server, or pay 39.99 for extra bags on the new TLP. Can't have your cake and eat it too unfortunately.

They are a business, and won't make a change that actively loses money.
    Appren likes this.
  6. Zansobar Augur

They just need an ability to allow you to buy as many 40 slot bags as you want on the same server. I'm tired of having to spend $150 for the newest expansion collector's edition just to get more 40 slot bags on a TLP server. I will never play live so. I'd much rather spend a few hundred dollars buying 8 to 20 40 slot bags.
    Xazier likes this.
  7. Xazier Elder

No I get it, just wish there was more options for 40 slot bags. Like if they had a bundle of 10x 40 slot bags for let's say $159.99. I would buy that.
  8. Gnomie Denser than most

I do agree it's nice to have those options. And every now and then they do include 3-5 bags with the special expansion bundles. They are lore, however, so can be claimed on different characters, but not the same.

I had 3 bags on my account from the recent velious expansion a couple of years ago, and was able to claim it on Aradune and Mischief.
  9. rangerous Elder

Right now 10 bags cost $157 & change so good news its cheaper than what your asking for.

I dont think theres gonna be any reason they would look at a human than is willing to pay $150+ USD for video game bag space and think they need to reduce price. These are actually great examples of customers you milk the F out of.
  10. Xazier Elder

I was just throwing out a number in reference to having the option, wasn't doing the math. But thank you for doing the math.
  11. Triconix Augur

Stay on Mischief like you said you were going to do just three days ago and this wouldn't be a problem.
  12. TheDohn Augur

This thread: "I'm very angry about this. But not so angry that I won't continue paying the higher price for the things I want, proving to them that they can successfully continue to charge the higher prices."
    Triconix and Xazier like this.
  13. Xazier Elder

Yeah and Daybreak knows it too, that's how they get us.
  14. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
    Xazier likes this.
  15. Xazier Elder

True but a man can try lol.
    Skuz likes this.
  16. Risiko Augur

This thread is so going to get locked down hard.
  17. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

lol
    Triconix and Xazier like this.
  18. Xazier Elder

I like you Timmy, dont push it. Jk
  19. Zansobar Augur

So are we getting the option to buy as many bags as we want or not?
  20. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

I buy the 40 slot bags every new TLP and when they reset them on a special offer, even when I don’t start on a new TPL. I have a few sitting not claimed in my account right now. I am still on Mangler, and purchased all the bags from the TPLs that have launched since.