Neriak quests

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hegsheoshed, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Hegsheoshed Augur

Honeybugger Assassin and the Death of Lyda Nasin. The halfling doesn't drop the head and hasn't for years and Lyda Nasin is long gone along with the second story of the Seafarer's Roost. These were 2 quests that were removed due to complaints about what they were about.
    Paladin likes this.
  2. Nniki Augur

The Halfling Head does drop from Lil Honeybugger in Misty Thicket. Neriak Quests - Honeybugger Assassin is completable.
    [IMG]

This definitely seems to be the case. It sounds like Lyda Nasin has been missing since at least the Freeport zone revamp in 2006 if not earlier and does not appear to be currently accessible. Neriak Quests - Death of Lyda Nasin is broken until she is returned.
  3. Hegsheoshed Augur

We'll have to wait and see if the add Lyda Nasin back the same as Lil Honeybugger's head. At some point it appears that they quietly gave Lil her head back in 2004 after they removed it at some point in 2001.

I look forward to Lyda Nasin being added back so I can do this quest again with my dark elf rogue and lure her out to the docks with my chat window quest text based grooming skills and collect her head to get a Cinctured Whip again.