Lost All Overseer Progress On Every Character

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Xyphen, Mar 17, 2022.

1. Xyphen Maximum Augur

I just came back from a year or so break and all of my Overseer XP is reset and all of my agents are missing on all 6 of my characters. Prior to returning I know I was almost capped on some stats and had several epic NPCs.

In fact I know I did because I somehow still have 10,534 Overseer Tetradrachms.

I've obviously tried logging out/back in again but it seems permanently gone.
  2. niente Developer

Please send me a PM with the name of one of your characters, and the server.
  3. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Did you change servers?
  4. Xyphen Maximum Augur

Yup. I thought that might have been it.
  5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Overseer progression and tasks are server based. So any server you have a level 85+ character on, you can start doing overseer on. If you move to a new server, you didn't lose the progress, its just available on the old server only. So if you made a new character on the old server and leveled it to 85, you could do overseer again and access it at your old levels.

But you'll need to start over on the new server.
  6. gubl New Member

Hi,
    There seems to be still a bug with the overseer, i just lost all my level progression, all was set back to level 1. (my tetradrachms and agents are still there)

regards,
  7. Soulbanshee Augur

That is caused by latency/disconnect from the account server, camp to desktop and back in. That would not be related to OP.
  8. gubl New Member

no that is not the issue, have that for 3 days now (first opened a CS ticket, they told me to post it here). so i logged in multiple times now and still have that problem. So it is not related to a disconnect or latency. my other account runs on the same computer and same time, there is all fine.
  9. Brickhaus Augur

You should create a new bug report (and also possibly PM Niente since he responded to the other person). Your issue is nothing like the original OP.

All of us who Overseer have seen our progress levels reset to 1 multiple times. In all cases that it has happened to me, it has fixed itself after a day or so. If you have tried multiple days and multiple logged out and back in using the launcher, that is truly abnormal.
  10. gubl New Member

thx, will create a new one.