Luclinite Horde Cube - Drops on first floor?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ZenMaster, Mar 11, 2022.

1. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Has anyone looted a Luclinite Horde Cube from ToL Vex Thal first floor?
  2. Thunderkiks Augur

I did but was before the Feb patch. They removed the warders from the first floor.
    ZenMaster likes this.
  3. Qwalla Developer

Thank you for calling Luclinite Horde Cube Support, this is Qwalla and I'll be your assistant today.

As Thunderkiks mentioned, the cube only drops from Akhevan warders, which are located on the second floor of Vex Thal. We're sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Thank you for calling, and please let us know if you need any further support. Have a wonderful day!
    fransisco, Angahran, Svann2 and 24 others like this.
  4. Funky Augur

then i got one from the wrong mob. ive seen a total of 4 drop in VT, 3 of them i did get on the 2nd floor but 1 of them i definitely got on the first floor.

i was camping the named blob "Kaas Thox Xi Ans Dyek" and got one. i do not remember if it dropped from the blob PH or one of the akhevans around but i am 100% certain i got one while there.
    ZenMaster and Allayna like this.
  5. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Luclinite Horde Cube Support,

I play on Luclin Server during the evenings if a cube accidentally ends up on an Akhevan Warder. :cool:

-----

In all seriousness, thank you for the information! You saved me the time of camping the first floor - I was grinding to no avail.

/bow /kneel
  6. Neyi New Member

I had one drop from the named blob ph on the first floor as well.
  7. Allayna Augur

[Sat Mar 12 10:38:14 2022] --You have looted a Luclinite Horde Cube from Qua Kaas Thox's corpse.--

[IMG]
  8. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I got mine off of the named blobs PH in VT like the others in this thread.

I love using the cube to enlarge my fairy illusions. Happy days indeed. :)
    Qwalla and ZenMaster like this.
  9. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I do hope that the blob continues to have a chance to drop the cube. The Akhevan Warders are in tight spots and those safe camps may be taken on busy days.
    Ozon and Eaedyilye like this.
  10. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I went to the Warder camp last night for a few hours. (I wanted the cube for my other mage.) There's 2 of them that are alone. Easy single kill with no possibility of adds. (No wanderer) The third Warder had 2 friends. EM 30 pet holds up well against the the 3, so I had a 3 Warder cycle. The cube didn't drop. Looking at my parse, I killed 25 Warders.

Sad thing, hardly anyone is in VT. After most people are finished with progression and hunter, tier 2 zones become ghost towns. Personally, I find tier 2 zones more enjoyable for the most part.
    ZenMaster likes this.
  11. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Nevermind. I see the two lone spawns, 3 center, and 2 behind the false wall. Thanks!
    Eaedyilye likes this.
  12. Qwalla Developer

Thank you all for contacting Luclinite Horde Cube support,

100% transparency? I don't remember putting the cube on that blob. But you know what? Sounds like that's working out for y'all. The blob shall continue to drop cubes. I think it's jealous of items with firm shape, so that's why it's holding the cube in its gelatinous body. That totally explains why the blob is so big. It's canon. Intended. :cool:

Please let me know if I can answer any more questions!
    Have a lovely day.
    Straahdx, Angahran, Tallie and 11 others like this.
  13. Fenthen aka Rath

What if the blob just consumed something else that did have the cube, and now when you defeat the blob you're just looting the other corpse concurrently?
    Svann2 and Qwalla like this.
  14. Qwalla Developer

¿Por Qué No Los Dos? Sounds good to me. It was quite jealous of the shiny, clicky objects that past adventurer had. Now that both the adventurer AND blob are dead, you're really just doing them a favor by carrying the cube legacy onward.
  15. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Thank you, Oh Mighty Luclinite Horde Cube Support
    Qwalla likes this.
  16. Evurkvest Augur

The description on the effect should be changed as it only works on small races. I was rather disappointed to loot a rare item on an Iksar only to find out the race isn't affected by it. Change the effect? Add another rare item? Make the item convertable to something else?
  17. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Ugh that's disgusting, this was on my list to farm but it would have gone on a Vah Shir or an Iksar, thanks for the tip.
  18. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I would guess it also works on large races that have been shrunk and want to undo the shrink or are in a small illusion.
    Svann2 likes this.
  19. The real Sandaormo Augur

Tanks want this, certain situations a tank does not want to be shrunk fully. A lot of times someone in a raid group will shrink without asking.

I also now hold the Worlds Record for largest Brownie Noble Illusion. /bow
    Metanis likes this.
  20. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Grow spells have been like this since forever. Even Chaotic Jester grow doesn't work on large races as far as I know.