Anniversary reward suggestions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Annie, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Svann2 The Magnificent

In pok there is obviously collision because I (Svann) hop when I try to run through Shirak my gnome, but shrinking Shirak doesnt change it. In other zones Im not seeing those collisions at all whether Shirak is shrunk or not. Even tried it in a mission and couldnt see any collisions. Actually, there is collision when Shirak runs into Svann, but not when Svann runs into Shirak. And yes I can see the value when Svann shrinks. But Im not seeing it for the gnome is all. I just run right through him and cant seem to collide ever.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  2. smash Augur

A semi trophy belt where you can have trophy's in instead of having to pkace in an house''/guild haæ
  3. Celephane Augur

I just tested this, removed Jann buff and mount buff, clicked my eye patch and got my Jann buff back, no mount buff...clicked my mount and have my regular buffs again
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Fenthen like this.
  4. MageGuy MageGuy

Why do you guys turn every post into yes it is, no it isn't. I'm right. You're wrong.
    Hobitses likes this.
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

6. Paladin Augur

This would remove the need for the Lobby.

I'd rather see a 'Door to the Bazaar' for the Guild Hall.
    Foliax, Wdor, Flatchy and 3 others like this.
  7. Paladin Augur

Many raids these days, are co-operative efforts (not all just one guild).

It would be great if there was a 'Raid Banner' you could plant (make an added feature of the Stat Banner, maybe), that any Raid Member could set their Guild Portal to (using a Raid Banner Stone) and port to it, no matter what Guild Planted the Banner.

You just have to be member of the Raid for which the Banner was Planted.
    Wdor, Hobitses, zleski and 4 others like this.
  8. Cicelee Augur

Summon parcel vendor. Not sure if this is already in game or not, sorry- I have not summoned a banker or general merchandise vendor in years.

A clickie that adds either hit points, mana or AC and stacks with everything. Can convert item to whatever you want as a one time thing- as in, you can only choose one of the three.

A token you can turn in to get one of xyz illusions that are no longer offered in game (frost giant illusion, for example). Token can only be used once per character.

A potion with xyz charges of bind affinity
    Wdor and Skuz like this.
  9. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Interesting!

When we were raiding Mearatas, there were a few Dwarves and a couple Gnomes who just refused to shrink. As a shrunk Iksar, I bumped into them constantly. I started sending tells to each of them asking them to shrink. No more bumpety boops. Tested this in GGH as well. Same results.
    Skuz likes this.
  10. Paladin Augur

Why not place maxed trophies in your house? Can use them all at the same time for zero tribute costs.
  11. Paladin Augur

I'd like to see some 'nostalgic' things brought back as an Anniversary Flashback mission / raid / temporary zone event (actual zone, but only active during anniversary and an NPC ports you in). Example, pre-Expansion quests / events that were temporary (building the blimp, the war in Commonlands...).

I'd also like to see Anniversary events that are pre-cursors the the next expansion (set up event, or some similar).

As for rewards... I'd like to see a repeatable raid / mission that offers a list of old items you just can't get.

Items that were Beta Awards, Quarm rewards, Bonus item for purchase (i.e. included with a T-Shirt purchase), Recruit a Friend Awards, Fan Fair Claims...

Things Players may have missed out on and / or had, literally, zero opportunity to get (even if they were active at the time).
    Hobitses likes this.
  12. Koryu Professional Roadkill

I know this seems like pointless bickering (I have to prove someone on the Internet wrong!), but it's actually useful for 2 reasons. One, if the item/ability already exists or has stacking conflicts with other things that already exist, then it's important to figure it out now before a Dev makes the thing and it gets introduced and we discover it was redundant or pointless. That's wasted Dev time and dissatisfied players, a lose-lose. And two, the argument can be useful for teaching. Somebody is wrong about whether X stacks with Y, or Z item exists. It's an opportunity for somebody to realize, "Oh, I didn't know that worked that way," and then maybe share the info with others.

Ex: I knew nothing about the Luclinite Horde Cube, thank you guys.
    Wdor and Celephane like this.
  13. Sain_Rathe Lorekeeper

A new throwing item clicky would be nice. Something other than daggers tho , like axes or javelins. Maybe with a cool proc even.
  14. Warpeace Augur

I would like a new summon Arrow clickie. Make it convertible for classes so we have options on the Arrow summoned depending on class.
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Books! I really want to throw a book at someone!
    Wdor, Elyssanda, Vumad and 2 others like this.
  16. Angahran Augur

Because that involves going to a trophy master and switching your 'raiding' trophies with your 'crafting' trophies. And then remembering to switch them back once you are done tradeskilling.
    Wyre Wintermute, zleski and Fenthen like this.
  17. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Ana, its not that hard.. you have a personal tribute master in your AA..
  18. Raccoo Augur

You can change your personal trophies out in any zone, without pulling out a tribute master. Shift + I > Trophies
    Paladin and Koryu like this.
  19. Sobmre Augur

a reward window that allows you to pick an illusion from past beta rewards.

or save the trouble and just give a "goo cube" reward
    Foliax and Paladin like this.
  20. Fenthen aka Rath

It chews up trophy slots to have them able to be turned on.