Fixed EQ won't show me over 999,999 HP

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Senema, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Senema New Member

Hello, when ever I go over 1 million HP the UI does this weird glitch thing and id like to see my HP normal.
  2. Senema New Member

3. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Funny, that happened in beta several years ago with the dev buff, thought it was fixed then.
  4. Angahran Augur

How on earth do you hit a million HP ?
    Mukkul, Nennius and Fenthen like this.
  5. Lubianx Augur

I could easily see a warrior hit 1,000,000 HP. Mix in the following and it's possible
    • Stat for hStam
    • HP augs
    • Cleric aura
    • Shaman aura
    • Composite Blessing
    • Fervent Growth
    • Composite Shield
    • Glyph
  6. Angahran Augur

I'd like to see that.
    Just looking at Magelo, the highest HP Warrior is https://eq.magelo.com/profile/1760633
    Zandy, Warrior wit 549394 HP.

So we're looking at getting almost 500k from buffs!
  7. Svann2 The Magnificent

Back in the day we had a tank that screenshotted what was then an unbelievable 17k. Turned out he had got charmed which made him have hps like a mob.
  8. Metanis Bad Company

People should upvote this so it gets fixed for the next expansion when many more tanks could be expected to hit this number.
  9. klanderso Developer

To be clear, this is just a visual error in the inventory window?
  10. Syylke_EMarr Augur

It's definitely possible. We tested with a guildmate warrior and she broke 1 million by stacking everything (and standing around in the Hall)

[IMG]
    Angahran likes this.
  11. Angahran Augur

12. Angahran Augur

From the OPs posted image it doesn't look like the inventory window.
  13. Senema New Member

It’s a screenshot from my regular “ I” inventory. It wasn’t done in the guild hall, was on a raid and no I didn’t have a shaman in my group so no shaman aura and I didn’t have fervant growth either.. my warrior has 553,000 HP unbuffed with the new stat food.. no trib or trophies
    Metanis likes this.
  14. Waring_McMarrin Augur

It appears they are using a custom UI that does not support 7 digits for HP in whatever window they are showing it in. I would guess this is a custom UI issue and not an EQ issue.
    klanderso and minimind like this.
  15. Jennre Band Leader

Vert UI. I have been updating it locally, since Savok no longer has been.
    minimind likes this.
  16. Senema New Member

It’s not a custom UI.. whenever I hit “I” that screen … inventory tab
  17. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Op used Imgur and edited the pic and cut out a lot of what you normally see on your default character screen. Its all scrunched up and just what is on the left side and only about 1/3 of it. but if you look at it you can tell its the normal UI.

Look at the other image posted by Syylk and you see the tabs at the top? Syylk's image shows what is under "STATS" and OP pic shows what is under "inventory" - you can see here that if more of it were showing then you would see AGI then DEX under then the rest of the stuff on the left.
    [IMG]

Just grabbed this image off google so thanks to whoever posted it first
    Waring_McMarrin likes this.
  18. Waring_McMarrin Augur

It appears I was wrong as the screen shot provided cut off so much of the window it was hard to tell it was supposed to be your inventory screen.
  19. Febb Augur

The xml probably only shows up to 6 characters on each side of the / because of how big the column is for the table all that info is in. They need to expand the table and the column size.
  20. Meeko Developer(Code)

Thanks for the report. This issue is being tracked internally now.