LON packs are back!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elyssanda, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Morigaine Elder

So Mrtyu - please realize this feedback is not personal. Mistakes happen all the time and the playerbase can be sympathetic and understanding but what is not acceptable is that this was reported months ago in the bug forums and a developer never acknowledged the posting. It was then posted again as an inquiry and no response was received. This is what is causing a lot of player angst against the developers. 5 months to communicate and fix a date range setting that should have been a quick fix if anyone had actually read or looked at the postings.

Sept 22, 2021 - https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/legends-of-norrath-packs.277605/#post-4064730

Jan 13, 2022 - https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...s-are-not-on-marketplace.280313/#post-4097250
  2. Hekaton Augur

6 months of no one noticing that a revenue stream was turned off. guess those things make little to no money at all.
    Hobitses, Leerah and Fenthen like this.
  3. Jedis Arch Mage

I never saw these appear on a TLP. Can they please be made available? It seems marketplace purchases for TLPs (Agnarr specifically) are often forgotten. We haven't had any marketplace updates since I started playing again last summer - outside of the normal seasonal item rotation and the Wood Elf heritage crate.

Please add the LON packs and new mounts!
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

What's a heritage crate?
  5. Zipe The Healer

Hello,
    They do appear on TLP, but they are locked to certain expansions. I am talking by pure memory but I bet that, on Phinigel, it was around VoA. Or maybe Phinigel got a Card Pack Expansion set that I cared about during VoA? Jezz I forgot!

Agnarr is still far away from there (rofl).
  6. Elyssanda Bardbrain

it took 9 days and 73 "votes" on the bug forum for our recurring PGH crash thing to get noticed by someone.

The missing LON Pack bug forum report had 3 "votes". this is why people need to check the forum periodically to see what's being reported and say Oh yeah! I need to upvote this one too!
    Rondor likes this.
  7. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

What are you talking about? obviously it was intentional and planned since they announced it well in advance. They minimize costs and/or maximize revenue, as any company is obligated to do for it's shareholders.
    Nennius likes this.
  8. Elyssanda Bardbrain

It was never announced to stop selling LON prize cards. as the dev said, it was an accident when he was changing the dates.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

One poster is talking about the planned ending of the game LON and the other is talking about the recent lack of LON packs in marketplace.

You are quoting the person who was referring to when they announced the ending of the game LON which was announced and ended.

The recent date mistake was selling the packs in the marketplace.
    Hobitses, Kaenneth and Nennius like this.