TLP Server Ruleset Suggestion

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by WinterchillTLP, Feb 15, 2022.

1. Tweakfour17 Augur

Who says they're unattended? Have you tried talking to them?
  2. Poydras Augur

If people prefer free-trade they can stay on Mischief. Win-win. It worked out nicely for FV. Repeating the exact same rulesets is what kills servers faster than anything else. There's other ideas they can implement without cannibalizing their customer base completely.

Not everyone prefers the exact same things as everyone else, which is why there are millions of different products for sale in stores.
    Ileasa likes this.
  3. a_librarian Augur

They make new servers with the same rules every year because the vast majority of people that quit the past TLP for whatever reason want a fresh start. Fresh starts create interest that existing TLPs can't. Saying people who like free trade should come back and start up on a TLP that's way way past its prime is ridiculous.

Mischief has a high population and is going to be in a much more progressed state than any other TLP when the next server launches. It has pretty much been given every advantage to maintain a population for a long time. You really don't need to try and control future TLPs to protect it
  4. Rcbauer Augur

Yes in all the picks and all in the same exact spots doing the same exact movements.
  5. Rcbauer Augur

I suspect mischievians will be disappointed with the mass exodus of RMTers that will flock to the newer TLPs to make that krono.

Really what is the point of Mischief? I can log on with my 1000+ krono and literally buy BiS for a 6 box crew and do most anything in the game.

No challenge at all.
  6. a_librarian Augur

You're out of touch if you think anyone on mischief at this point to farm krono will leave in the near future. The people making any money are ones mass boxing raid targets and selling BIS gear to whales for enormous prices at the start of an expansion. You get insane value out of heavily boxing raid DZs and it's done with complete privacy besides needing to move between AoCs.

Every single expansion launch will make these people criminal amounts of krono until the whale population dwindles, which won't happen for like 1.5-2 years with how high the population is now.

I think if they made another free trade server they would probably just farm DZs on both servers.
  7. Poydras Augur

I agree most people play on TLP's because they want to start over on TLP's... not because of whether it has free-trade loot rules or not. So why did you say they need to make it free-trade again?

If they do it again, it's surely about money (i.e. getting pay-to-win in by the backdoor). If that's what daybreak wants, I'd rather they should just sell loot to the whales themselves. By letting players sell it instead they give a big cut to a subset of players and it makes things kind of toxic. There's your great new server idea, vendors with raid loot. Or were you hoping to make profit yourself?
  8. Moforyguy Elder

I am like most others who just like a fresh start. I would prefer it not be Random Loot cuz it was kinda chaotic for awhile but I do like free trade. I also wish they'd just one time start in kunark for 1 month and then velious 1 month. Everyone is usually burned out by month 2 so lets just wait till velious for 2 months. Classic 2 months is torture.
  9. WinterchillTLP New Member

I love how you tried to hint at me wanting these server rules, because i was a "krono lord" and then you are telling me about your 1000+ krono now? Thats "rich"
  10. Rcbauer Augur

If you've played a few TLP and don't have a bunch of krono you either didn't try or you're selling them for a different kind of currency.
  11. WinterchillTLP New Member

Sure, everyone who played a few TLPs casually have $17k+ worth of in-game currency. I call bullcr*p and assume you are one of the people most of us want banned.
    code-zero likes this.
  12. Rcbauer Augur

Except I never cheat.
  13. Triconix Augur

1. You claim you play on Aradune
    2. You claim to have a 6 box crew
    3. You claim to not cheat.

Which of these is actually true? If you have a 6 box crew and you're on Aradune you are, in fact, cheating. You starting to sound full of it. Do us all a favor and just step away from the keyboard. You need a timeout.

PS You can buy BIS with krono on every server if you really wanted to. Your statement is not very intelligent
    Ileasa likes this.
  14. Tweakfour17 Augur

I never said they were'nt using automation or that each toon was controlled by a single person, but I'd bet there is someone overseeing them and they'd respond to a GM afk check, hence why they are still there. They aren't afk.
    You can do that on any TLP with 1000+ krono. Good one though.
  15. Rcbauer Augur

Not from the bazaar you can't. Droppable makes it eassssyyy and there are literally no rots.
  16. Rcbauer Augur

6 box on ragefire and agnarr.
    Nobody uses more than 2 boxes on Aradune! (Least I don't)

Have a great day.
  17. Tweakfour17 Augur

Exactly, rots make the price go down because they'd rather get 5kr over the 10 they wanted vs 0 when it rots in 30 minutes.

I'd love to see a screenshot of your 1000+ krono also.
  18. Rcbauer Augur

I'd like a date with Jennifer Aniston
  19. Tweakfour17 Augur

Exactly. At this point you're just a troll. =)
  20. Captain Video Augur

Jennifer is old news. I'd much rather have a date with Aloy.