Suggestion: Add Krono as a Bazaar selling price option

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Newb Tank, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Newb Tank Not so Newb

Is this something that can be done?
  2. Sup Rog Elder

Agreed 100%
  3. Vikrsa New Member

Bad Idea, if you going this route, just sell the item directly for cash and cut out the middle man.

Fungi Tunic - $35.00 in the marketplace
  4. code-zero Augur

no, that's not even close to what was requested.

Bazaar would be better with a much higher price limit though
    Fenthen likes this.
  5. Tappin Augur

Give it a year or so and you’ll probably have the increase (probably already in the works). However, I disagree with it being good for the community. Bazaar prices are already inflated and to high.
    Overcast451 and Jumbur like this.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I could see them adding nobles but not Krono.

I can't see them allowing Krono to be the only currency on an item, so would need to have a set PP price for a Krono. And I would imagine it would need to be moved to the currency tab, but then maybe wouldn't work for sub time.
    code-zero likes this.
  7. DeadRagarr Augur

Remove future sells of Krono is better option. Krono has just turned EQ into P2Win nightmares.
    Jumbur likes this.
  8. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Feel free to sell us Kronos for 500K and high end drops for 100pp be a part of the solution!
  9. kyong Augur

make krono single trade then no drop instead :)
  10. Fenthen aka Rath

Spoken like someone who has no krono!
    code-zero likes this.
  11. Tappin Augur

I’m not sure what your problem is. More than likely, you’ll get what you wanted - baz price increase. But it’s not good from a consumer standpoint, to have prices jacked up to point where most everything is unaffordable. Just makes the baz more useless that it already is.
  12. Svann2 The Magnificent

Nothing is unaffordable. The fact that prices in general are that high is evidence that some people are paying those prices. I guarantee you that if nothing was selling the prices would lower. Heck my trader has to lower his prices every day because of undercutters.
    Nennius and Fenthen like this.
  13. Tappin Augur

The average player isn’t going to buy a Krono to pay for price gauging in the bazaar. And thanks to all the AFK bots scalping items, good luck getting anything new at a reasonable price.
    Jumbur likes this.
  14. minimind The Village Idiot

I know noting about close to nothing about Krono. Never had one. Never asked for one as part of a transaction. That said--

If one were to have a small collection of Krono and wanted to "cash out", how would one go about doing so? Sell via a third-party real-world financial transaction system and make the transfer in EQ?
  15. Svann2 The Magnificent

IDK about that, but you could just use it in lieu of paying your monthly sub.
  16. Tappin Augur

I play primarily with casual or non raiders. They don’t buy Kronos. So good luck to you a half year after the change.
  17. Derka Power Ranger

So no one you play with tries to aquire chase loot to have the best group gear? A vast majority of the filthy casuals that I play with and myself do. I can't speak for others but I will buy krono for pp and trade it for loot.
    Shriek likes this.
  18. Celephane Augur

oddly enough, there is a casual scene where people just play casually and enjoy the game
  19. Flatchy Court Jester

Best in slot means different things to different people. I about go into shock when I see what people expect to get out of those bloodied pet earrings.

Best in slot , without putting a second mortgage on the house , is more my style.
  20. Svann2 The Magnificent

Did you accidentally reply to the wrong post? I dont see what this has to do with what I said. You do know you can click a krono to pay your next month's sub, right?
    Yinla likes this.