Chronobine rewards

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by smokedog, Jan 20, 2022.

1. smokedog New Member

So, I just returned on Mangler and am going thru my progression and the rewards for the missions are beyond paltry. I don't think I have gotten over 20 for any mission. How am I supposed to catch up if I am not even able to farm these. Am I missing something or am I just fd?
  2. Xhartor Augur

It uses the same awful downward scaling reward system that TBS uses for Orux and faction. In general the non-prog solo tasks and mission will have a better return then the prog stuff.

Also the purity augs that drop Tosk/discord themed zones sell for 100-500 chronobines (Tavid Dennant in the Lobby) depending on the strength of the aug.
    smokedog likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Are these the same chronobines that are in Bag of Chronobines that you can also buy from loyalty merchant for 18 tokens? Think you get about 100 in each bag.
  4. Xhartor Augur

The Loyality vendor isn't in game on Mangler yet.
  5. jeskola pheerie

Loyalist isn't in until House of Thule
  6. Karanthal Augur

There's really little of value from chronobines once you have the spells and enough for the armour containers. Purity augs are expensive but are fairly minimal in terms of overall upgrades.

If you are looking for armour you can pickup better drops even in oceangreen which I usually can't get rid of in the bazaar for a few hundred pp. If there's something you desperately want ping me a tell on Mangler and ill send you some.
  7. Xhartor Augur

The container to change between Icandescent and Luminescent cost 1000 chronobines. While you do get do get 16 of those for free by talking to Tavid, if you are returning player playing catch up it can be easy to go over that between group armor then upgrading to raid armor.