Fixed Internally Elevator in Mistmoor broken

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Malbro, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Malbro Augur

The elevator that gives access to BLoodfalls cycles from the old UP position to the roof of the tower now.

Unable to access the crystal to bloodfalls.
    Fenthen, Conq, Silu and 7 others like this.
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

repatch!
  3. Malbro Augur

I wasted my time an drepatched as per your suggestion. Should have known better. It is BROKEN !!!!!
  4. Jumvapace The Most hated

It's giving access to the VIP Champagne room only now. Oh the fun in the Tower's tower...
  5. Wartilion New Member

Can confirm this is happening, you can still get into Bloodfalls by levitation climbing up the wall and clicking on the crystal at the top.
    Syylke_EMarr likes this.
  6. TrueNorth Developer

Was able to confirm this and it is now being tracked internally. Thank you for your report!
    Svann2, Varillian, Nennius and 2 others like this.
  7. Tygart Lorekeeper

Since the patch several players can't access BF from Mistmoore tower due to the lift won't descend all the way.
  8. Raccoo Augur

9. Tygart Lorekeeper

10. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Zone: Mistmore
    Elevator: is functioning too high.. can't get it to come all the way down!!
    Can't click the diamond to go to Bloodfalls, can't get on the level where diamond is.
  11. Warpeace Augur

12. Zenn New Member

From a QOL perspective , when you fix this can you possibly make it so this lift automatically goes back down after 3 or 4 seconds after going up?
    Vumad and Fenthen like this.
  13. AB_H'Sishi Augur

I think the elevator's default position pre-patch was the *upper* end. Each time I was at this elevator, it was "up".

The problem is, the way from up to down is very small. Non-Gnome-Races have a bit trouble to click that elevator and then get out fast enough so the platform doesn't hit their heads and doing the "oops, going up again" reaction.

Currently it's totally out of reach for non-big races. But even if you can click it, its lower end is now at the position where it's former upper end was.
  14. Drakang Augur

This should rate a hotfix or emergency patch
    Vumad, Veteran_BetaTester and Fenthen like this.
  15. Fenthen aka Rath

I think they heard you say "emergency suspension wave" so focused on that instead of fixing stuff they broke during the last patch.
  16. Drakang Augur

lol. Could be.
  17. Wijimoto Journeyman

Bah, can we just have stairs? Even when it's working, it's annoying.
  18. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

I like an escalator, man. An escalator can never break, it can only become stairs. There’s no escalator out of order sign. Just an escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience.

Man, I miss Mitch Hedberg.

MasterMagnus and Treage_Imminent like this.
  19. Nennius Curmudgeon

It might just be simpler to have a ladder there.
  20. Nniki Augur

Here's a quick workaround video for anyone having trouble getting to Bloodfalls in the meantime...
    https://imgur.com/PsY3CCB