lag, delay, spikes

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

What is up lately with chat delay, game glitches/spikes, just all around lag.
    Herf likes this.
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

If I had to take a guess, suspending a few hundred (or a thousand?) accounts didn't make any difference.
  3. RandomXXI New Member

Sure made a difference in what is available in bazaar... much less
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. Duder Augur

Good riddance. It will balance out. Keep up the good work Daybreak.
    Raccoo, Bigstomp and sauron3030 like this.
  5. Elite_raider Augur

Prices on items and KR are skyrocketing the last week, be careful what you wish for ;-)
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. Schadenfreude Augur

Next to zero impact on FV other than a lot less TAs for sale.
    Fenthen likes this.
  7. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

During our full raid yesterday, we had a huge spike. This was after this post. Just curious what is the issues with servers lately.
  8. Qimble Augur

With how much higher the population is on FV I would bet that you've got a *lot* more autobots farming / selling stuff to flip for Plat and Krono RMTs than other servers. It's not like they banned 100% of everyone who uses that software, I know on my much lower pop server a bunch of the 24/7 farm crews were left untouched.
  9. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Mobs rubber-banding on Bertoxx server, among other signs of server lag.
  10. dwish Augur

I have noticed there seems to be noticeably less traders setup in the bazaar on FV then before, as some of the stalls are nearly empty now. It doesn't seem to have affected prices all that much though yet.

Unfortunately, they don't seem to have hit the biggest culprits which are the script/bot teams, as just yesterday I saw one of the most notorious bot teams doing their thing again in Basillica. It seems to be hit and miss at this point.
  11. Schadenfreude Augur

The blatant power-levelling for RMT operation appears immune to sanction.
    Treage_Imminent likes this.
  12. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

LOL less traders we were in the 660's on traders before the servers came crashing down.

[IMG]