Would be cool to have an EXP bonus for all the downtime.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by nagash101, Dec 20, 2021.

1. nagash101 Augur

Just saying. It is Christmas and all that.
    Overcast451 likes this.
  2. Tshesebe Lorekeeper

They usually have a "sale" for Christmas. But I agree; an XP bonus is a great idea.
  3. Machen New Member

Live level increase expansion just launched, there is zero chance.
    minimind likes this.
  4. Hibiki Journeyman

@DAYBREAK - Turn on xp bonus for TLPs at least?
    Overcast451 likes this.
  5. Herf Augur

They owe us. But we probably won't get anything. Unless the problems continue to happen then we may get something in January.
    Overcast451 likes this.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

Be pretty cool if they did.
    Overcast451 and PathToEternity like this.
  7. Triconix Augur

L
    Levels aren't gained through grinding on live. Only AA's. Grinding levels on live means you're doing it wrong.
  8. Machen New Member

I know, but they still don't ever do a bonus xp right after releasing a level increase.
  9. HoodenShuklak Augur

If grinding out levels is wrong, then I don't wanna be right.
    oldkracow likes this.
  10. Brontus EQ Player Activist

How about free cute and cuddly Christmas pets for the entire month of December now and in perpetuity?
  11. Triconix Augur

Yes, because based on posts and comments here about wanting more exp bonuses, faster baseline exp rates, crying after nerfs to PLs (hello, enc ae stunning posts), it's quite obvious everybody LOVES grinding exp :rolleyes:

(sarcasm if you didn't catch on).

The real irony:
    Sounds like you enjoy grinding quite a lot, huh? It would seem, then, that you would want to be right.

There are other more enjoyable things to do in the game besides mindlessly grind the same crap for hours. It's been done ad nauseum for 20+ years. It's nice to change it up. And again, you still need to grind AA's. Essentially skipping the dumb level increases via quests/progression is refreshing. It's almost like this game is called everQUEST and they made a conscious effort to make quests a larger aspect of the game. Shocking, I know.
  12. FranktheBank Augur

Wrong, grinding is fine on live.
  13. Triconix Augur

A bad player appears!
  14. glitchen New Member

wtf..its christmas eve...where is the holiday exp bonus? the biggest holiday of the year and no bonus..whos bright idea was this..say bye bye to all those exp pot sales
    Herf and Overcast451 like this.
  15. SnapVine Augur

an exp bonus is not needed.
  16. Gnothappening Augur

Did they do a bonus last year?
  17. FranktheBank Augur

The one who had no issue getting 120 or the one complaining about it?
  18. Gheed Is not reading your response

Careful, Triconix is one of the most skilled and knowledgeable players across all of Norrath

/s
  19. KimchiGoddess Augur

Every year they release an expansion right before Christmas and every year they do not give us an XP bonus because they just released an expansion. They expect you to buy those pots to make up for the lack of a bonus and pad their bottom line.

Release expansions in like February instead and give us Christmas XP bonuses.
  20. Karreck Somebody

I WAS INCONVENIENCED! GIVE ME EXP BONUS!