Server down - 12/20/2021 11:30am PT

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gosan Kai, Dec 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herf Augur

I guess when they said they were going to double the bits to 64 they didn't tell us this would halve the speed :)
  2. Matik New Member

In a rare case of someone caring about EQ2, their forums say this

Status: 12/20/2021 11:50 PST - We are currently investigating a potential issue with network connectivity to the game
    Nennius likes this.
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

This is lame i wanna work on my GoD hunters! Just finished DoN a few days ago!

Andarriel
  4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

So they care more about eq2 than Eq1? which makes more $$$!

Andarriel
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

Their red text dispenser isn't broken.
    Smokezz and Fenthen like this.
  6. Furystriker New Member

When are servers coming back online?
  7. Passionately New Member

Was unaware of lock issue, finished making 1k celestial essences and went to log out....:( now I'll have remake all....hope it doesn't last too long today.
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

doh i usually make 5-10k least its not one of those tradeskills that makes 1 at a time! i made some of the new sheets and had over 7500ish combines no fun.

Andarriel
  9. EQBST New Member

Weathermen/women and EQ IT dept.. the only two jobs where you get it wrong every day, but don't get sacked.
  10. Quench New Member

Well said EQBST. Off to play one of the many games that do not have these constant issues.
    Final Fantasy
    Guild Wars 2
    and yah yah yah newer games blah blah blah at least they are stable
  11. Thundersnake Elder

Uhh FFXIV if your talking about that one, I'm glad you're one of the few who can actually log in I guess? They suspended sales of the new xpac and put a stop to creation of all new accounts.
    Svann2 likes this.
  12. Ranor Lorekeeper

From Twitter

[IMG]
    EverQuest

@everquest
    ·
    3m

We have fully investigated the issue causing servers to be down and have a fix at the ready. We greatly appreciate your patience while we work to get the issue resolved.
  13. Drakang Augur

About time they finally said something
  14. Velisaris_MS Augur

I've never understood this absolute terror they seem to have about posting important annoucements/information on their OWN forum, opting instead to post on social media sites.
    Claan and Herf like this.
  15. Nennius Curmudgeon

It's working again!
    Claan likes this.
  16. Herf Augur

Accept our burnt offerings oh mighty dispenser of Red Text!!
    Fanra and Claan like this.
  17. Herf Augur

I sort of feel like we're in Beneath the Planet of the Apes, praying to the last atomic bomb.

Velisaris_MS and Nennius like this.
  18. Banani New Member

Annnnnd Test is down again after about 10mins of uptime.
    Herf likes this.
  19. ThinRuin New Member

20. Sup Rog Elder

I really hope they turn on the autogrant AAs for RoS, that they forgot to do with the new expansion. Not sure how something that big gets overlooked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.