AA Auto-Grant?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fanra, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Not seeing Ring of Scale AAs being auto granted. What am I missing?
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I thought it didn't happen until the anniversary, but I could be wrong.

Though with the rush on beta stuff, it could be they didn't have time for it
  3. Stom New Member

AA autogrant for All access members has been since it was released was always at launch of the next expansion. I have not seen it released for All access members any at any other time unless like this time was forgotten again : ( That is why was asked why RoS AAs were not autogranted. Given last expansion release did EoK AAs and so on from before. To think it was going to be different with no notification kind of sucks. We all play this game differently and that was one of the perks to being an All access member of getting those Auto grant AAs to help returning\new and or Alts of those accounts to catch up and to play these tunned released expansions to a certain AA level. So, you can see why i have posted here and in discord on this. I do not know where the summertime or anniversary or somewhere else timelines came from. my only guess is that would be more to FTP players accounts. I have enjoyed this game but, not trying to fool myself but, if this is not something that is going to be available then maybe i have to re-consider lowering the number of All access accounts. Not a threat to this just saying the reason for the number i have (7) between 2 people is going down and down as the reboot of EQ expansion continues.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

I could have sworn that that when CoV launched, the EoK AAs were granted on day one. I remember it because that included the blocker AAs from progression, and I was curious to see if it was actually autogranted.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Auto-grant in the past has always been at the launch of the new expac.
  6. Numiko Augur

I think one of the new people just forgot to toggle a switch, I'm sure they will fix it in a day or two.
    -----Cinexa----- likes this.
  7. Buds Augur

Yeah, I thought it was supposed to be with launch. Not going to go gold on my other accounts until they add those. Hoping it was just an over site.
  8. Gialana Augur

When autogrant for AAs was intorduced, or maybe the expansion after, a red-name made it sound like the system automatically included the next expansion of AAs when a new expansion launches. Either that's no longer the case, or something broke.
  9. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I deliberately did not buy any Ring of Scale AAs for the past few months expecting them to be auto granted today.
    Knighted, Gaylon, Rajaah and 2 others like this.
  10. Deniedx New Member

Silver accounts also seem to have missed out on level cap increase - it's still 110, though I'm not sure if this was also normally granted at new expac release?
  11. Burdi Augur

It is working only if you have the perks!
  12. Drencrom Beimeith's Supervisor

Correct, it has been on launch day every single time since it's inception.

The next expansion going Free to play usually takes between 4 and 6 months. It always happens, but the time frame varies.
    Shindius likes this.
  13. IblisTheMage Augur

Sounds like a bug.
    minimind likes this.
  14. Sup Rog Elder

Any Devs know why this isn't working right now?
  15. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

16. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Since everyone here seems to agree with my memory that it is supposed to happen at launch, I've filed a bug report here: Ring of Scale AAs Not Being Auto-Granted

Like the first post in that thread to "up vote" the bug.
    Carden, IblisTheMage and Gaylon like this.
  17. Rajaah Elder

I also was waiting for TOL to get ROS autogrants on boxed characters. Actually resubbed my bard just for this because I remembered he had a metric ton of ROS AAs left. I hope we get some info on whether it's happening or not.
  18. Bobokin Augur

Maybe the new boss, and perhaps the new boss' new 8% minority board member, doesn't want to do that anymore. Maybe autogrants will end up in the cash store.

Communication is the key, and what we have here is a failure to communicate.
    Knighted likes this.
  19. Numiko Augur

auto aa's are probably going to be the next Perk....
    Knighted likes this.
  20. Velisaris_MS Augur

I'd laugh if it wasn't extremely plausible.