Ice Encrusted - Bonus decay at 115?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by MageGuy, Oct 29, 2021.

1. MageGuy MageGuy

Shouldn't Ice Encrusted bonuses decay at 120 vs. 115? Didn't a dev address this last year and say they'd be fixed? If I am completely off on this, or posting this in wrong forum, I'm sure you all will let me know!
  2. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Isn't Ice Encrusted just a copy/paste of TBL raidgear?
  3. Ryhme Lorekeeper

Its the same with the TBL Chase Gear. This is a horrible long journey to get them maxed but they are limited to 115. I thought I remember that they were ment for 120. Was there a kind of nerf?

It would be nice if that stuff would be usable a bit longer, esp. if they are in principle better than the usual gear of such a new L120 expac.
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Only the TBL boots are limited to 115. The ring and shoulders are 120 focus. Well, not sure on gloves since I don't use cold focus.
  5. Ryhme Lorekeeper

yep.. saw it.. all chase items are L120, only the boots are L115. So this looks not very intended... finished the explorer now and would be disappointed not to use them in the new xpac. 30% casting bonus is great for a non-raider!

Is there any quest item in the new xpac for non-raiders which replaces that?
  6. Dragnath Elder

Even with the 5 level decay on the TBL chase boots the focus would be better than the current TS CoV boot focus. TBL boots at level 120 would be 22.5% beneficial spell haste vs CoV TS boots at 21%. Assuming the ToL boots follow the same focus as CoV the TBL chase will still be better.
    Jumbur likes this.
  7. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

The boots were bugged when the other ones had their focus upped to 120. Ngreth said basically, "meh" and to live with it. So I guess it became intended.
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. Ryhme Lorekeeper

mh.. the Sony principle... it's not a bug (... I am lazy today...then..) it's a feature? :confused: