Mischief item clicks for permanent AAs . . .

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jalen007, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Jalen007 Lorekeeper

What are some of the really good items you can click for permanent buffs that list as AAs in the special tab after clicking?

I have currently seen two really good ones:

Koadic's Robe of Heightened Focus - gives permanent +5 mana regen AA for all pure casters
    Shadowsong Cloak - permanent singing skill increase for bards, this is an upgrade to voice of the serpent. Think this is the best click for a few expansions.

Are there any others that people are aware of?
  2. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

There's:
    Firefist/Grim Aura
    Aura of Battle
    Koadic's Expansive Mind
    Koadic's Heightened Focus
    Chromatic Chaos (ST quests)
    Soul Energy (ST quests)
    Lunar Whispers

Then the 2 bard ones.
  3. Flexing New Member

Shadowsong is actually never replaced, it maxes out that line. There is another AA line, but that specific one gets 3/3 with Shadowsong, highly recommend
    Wyre Wintermute and Machen like this.
  4. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Another nice thing is lvl 80 HH you can get Bloodfiend`s Throat Gem with the same click... so if you have really really bad luck with the RNG or getting access to Shei (less of an issue with AoC's) you can get a shot at farming some up each year once the server hits SoF. While TLP's don't normally get a whole lot of new blood later in life, it does happen and/or people make alts or main change. It's handy to have a few of these on hand for them. (This applies less to Mischeif/Thorneblade, as they can probably pass a cloak around to grant access to the AA, but it's a thing for the normal loot rule TLPs).
  5. Machen New Member

Yeah, although I suspect at 80 with AoC's now just going back and killing shei might be easier.
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  6. Mrjon3s Augur

I mean its also mischief. You would think guilds would keep a set of clickies for members and what not.
  7. Trebla7th Augur

It never gets upgraded, but by Omens epic 2.0 (or Edge of Chaos in Gates), you hit the singing mod cap with just SM4 and Voice of the Serpent, so if you don’t have Shadowsong Cloak by then, it doesn’t give any benefit
  8. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Yeah, it's still a matter of RNG though and the AoC lockout vs RNG and RNG for named spawn. Everyone knows EQ RNG is a fickle lady. I've gotten several Vibrating Gaunts off Royals and 2 Aboshi Rods off 4 Vulak runs.. while people still haven't gotten them to drop for themselves... Meanwhile, it took me over 30 kills of Lord Seru to get a stupid BP to drop.. the horses were flowing freely.
  9. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

If you clicked Koadics, you automatically have Lunar Wispers, which is a step below Koadics.
    It does not stack, the stronger AA overwrites the weaker one
  10. Geoux Lorekeeper

Does the Ring of Dain Frostreaver IV ever become a permanent buff on Liveside? I could have sworn that it did, but I don't have one to test. Does anyone here know when that happens, or if it just stays as-is?
  11. Rondor Augur

The click from "Ring of Dain Frostreaver IV" contains a Damage Shield (DS) component, so would not be good to keep as an innate AA as you'd always have a damage shield on even if you don't want it. (Activating the "Disable Item Abilities" AA just to remove the damage shield would be overkill as it removes ALL item click AAs which is not necessarily something you want to be doing out in the field all the time.) At the moment the click does not become an innate AA on Live servers, presumably for that reason.

Potentially if the click was split into two buffs, one with just the DS component and the rest without, then the part without could be turned into an innate AA. I don't know if this is something the development team would consider doing, or keep as-is, but is an option.
  12. Bewts Augur

If you click these items… can they be passed around for more clicks?

Or is it a one and done charge for the AA?
  13. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

everyone can click
  14. Loki4567 Lorekeeper

There's a bevy of click lines that you'd be blowing DKP for on a normal server. Overhaste, AC, Resists, Mana Regen, HP regen, HP, MP, attack, singing mods, etc. On Mischief/Thornblade you can click things and pass them along.

Spend some time on raidloot looking at PoTime drops so you can pinpoint the clicks you'd like to get a hit of. While there are some in luclin and before, PoP and particularly PoTime is when those take off.
  15. Gnar Augur

I have been gone awhile and just reading about these new TLPs now. So on Mischief/Thornblade everything is tradable like FV?
  16. malaki Augur

Most things are, but not everything. Some epic components and the epics themselves and final progression keys generally are not.