Overseer Agents Multiplied

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Arcos, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Arcos Lorekeeper

I just logged in to find that I have exactly twice as many overseer agents compared to yesterday. Basically every agent in every class copied them selves and became 2 for each 1.

Since you are still selling agent packs I figure it is a safe bet that you did not double them up on purpose. They all show up in the agent tab and in the conversion task windows so they seem to be real.
    Nniki and Wulfhere like this.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

Did you accidentally get them wet?
    Stymie likes this.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

They aren't real. Client data is not syncing correctly currently.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...seer-elites-not-showing-up-for-quests.277472/
    Qelil likes this.
  4. Elsewhen New Member

Probably fed them after midnight too!
    Stymie and Velisaris_MS like this.
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

Which is bad because I normally do conversions when I have 3 doubles. If the doubles arent real then that means I would be destroying my single agents. Fixed it with a relog though.
  6. Wulfhere Augur

I've stopped converting agents for two reasons. False duplicates in the tool as reported here and failure to gain the last few agents I'm missing. My conversions are just resulting in a stack of Elite Agent Echo tokens. So I'm waiting for better conditions.
  7. Qelil Augur

It sure ain't. I even saw an error message telling me so in game last night. I was missing so many agents that were not incapacitated in any way, could be seen in my list of them but would not appear when trying to run a mission they are needed for. Stuff I could normally easily get 88% on, I either could not run at all or I could run it at 60 plus percent. Wut? What the actual???

And some folks wonder why I get irked by introducing crap like perks when existing features are broken. Well, that's why! Grrr!!!

Isn't it ironic that the perks are too broken to release as well? I think it is.