Login servers broken?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Calandria, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Calandria New Member

2. babaganoosh New Member

Same issue here
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

They have indeed gone on a brief holiday. Brief being a vague term that can be interpreted in many ways.
  4. ThinRuin New Member

Solution:
    In a CMD prompt, type: ipconfig /flushdns
    Then start the game
    Nennius likes this.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

Thank you.
  6. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

This does not work. Still will not login to server select screen.
  7. Herf Augur

8. Herf Augur

9. Nennius Curmudgeon

At least the weather is great here. And in any case, just remember the now somewhat classic song.

Herf likes this.
  10. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

Oye!, Yes, last response from the servers was 2 hours ago.I did check there first, but all the servers show they are all online on my screen still. Didn't pay attention to the time.

Also just noticed this was an old post and not related to today. Ouch!!

I am just surprised how well the community it taking it. Usually there are at least 10 threads over this going on at the same time here.
  11. Slasher Augur

12. Nennius Curmudgeon

I guess this is one way to reduce lag.
  13. Intelliment New Member

Is there an official announcement yet? It is Tuesday, a Work day in most parts of the US. I assume Daybreak employees are working? Give us some feedback/updates.
  14. Herf Augur

Look more closely. Server status page says they WERE up, 2 hours ago. Only beta was up as of a couple minutes ago.
  15. Herf Augur

The official announcement says they're investigating the problem. And have been for 2 hours.

To be fair, the only ones who may know what's really going on are the support folks, maybe a dev. But in game companies in particular they are not allowed to formulate or communicate what's up. Even the customer rep can only regurgitate what the producers allow them to.
  16. Slasher Augur

I am currently in game right now and have been for 7 hrs. The servers are up but the login servers are down.
  17. Herf Augur

Well they are up now and I'm in. But most of them were down for the past 2.5 hours. Our entire raid on Agnarr was booted off after 20 mins of chat and raidtool stopping working.
  18. Nennius Curmudgeon

Server CPR seems to have worked. I hope the patient is stable.