Bigger fellowship capacity.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Veneshon, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Veneshon New Member

Can we go ahead and get that going? 12 spots just isn't enough IMO, and would love to see it doubled at least.
  2. demi Augur

fellowship " Perk" new $3.99 allows all toons on same account to have fellowship capacity max of 18 and lower'd the campfire req to 2 .. ;)
    aalith likes this.
  3. strongbus Augur

what this the 4 or 5th time its been asked for? the answer always been if you have that many you want in a fellowship then make a guild or such?
    Nolrog likes this.
  4. Flatchy Court Jester

I think you are on the low side.
    Winnowyl, Stymie, Duder and 1 other person like this.
  5. Alnitak Augur

DPG made fellowship campfire placeable with 3 characters present. that would mean 3 accounts.
    OK, I complied. I have 3 accounts.
    DPG wanted users to pay for the accounts, not just F2P. OK, I complied. I have 3 subs.
    And now, I have 20 charactes across 3 accounts. 4 are mules, but 16 are real toons, I play with those, all 115. And ALL are members of the guild.
    BUT, I have to juggle them around in the fellowship for campfire travel, because fellowship is limited to 12.
    Add a few friends and family toons and it becomes a nightmare, very restrictive.
    18 to 24 members of the fellowship is more reasonable number than 12, imho.
    aalith, cadres and Veneshon like this.
  6. strongbus Augur

ohh I agree with you was just stating that this has been asked many times before and that is always the answer.
  7. Elyssanda Bardbrain

easier solution would be allow guild banner to be set by 3 members in a single group. Ely is in a fellowship of mains, our alts are in a secondary fellowship, so some nights we are spread across 2 fellowships maybe 4 in 1 and 2 in the other.. 1 FS can set a campfire, but still 5 have to run somewhere because we can't all use the same fire.
  8. demi Augur

just curious why cant you move 1 person int he fellowship with 4 into the fellowship with 2 and have 3 in each fellowship ? then both fellowships could set a campfire .. yes everyone would have to run to camp spot the first time .. so there's that..
  9. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

As a means of implementation, I would suggest a DBC purchase of a token @ 500-1000 DBC that makes a character not count towards the fellowship limits.
  10. demi Augur

or just add fellowship doll of characters that increase fellowship limts . just like doll of characters off loyalty or market do ..
    Gyurika Godofwar and Fenthen like this.
  11. Fenthen aka Rath

I'm on my 3rd fellowship because 12 is a pathetic number.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. Accipiter Old Timer

How does that help? There's nothing between the fellowship and guild banners. A single-person guild can't (usually) have enough online to plant a guild banner.
    Fenthen likes this.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

10th or 12th time I think :)

And agreed we don't
    The purpose of fellowships is to allow multiple players to quickly get together to play. So it was never designed for use by just one person really and it wasn't designed specifically with boxing in mind. It was all about getting players together quickly. Needless to say many have never used it for that purpose but that was the reason it was designed.
    Fenthen likes this.
  14. demi Augur

It would help if they dropped the 24 hour timer before you can invite someone into fellowship if they just recently left one .. for example i leave my box fellowship to join a friends .. after were done i drop his fellowship to rejoin mine , however I gotta wait 24 hours to rejoin mine due to a timer .. can you say lame..
  15. Accipiter Old Timer

Duh.
  16. Veneshon New Member

I have a guild, 56-58 toons with 2 people, what's next?
  17. Veneshon New Member

Great idea. I didn't think about the banner requirements being lowered, that would be even better.
  18. Babyzerker New Member

yes do something its not cool not having enough room for everyone and yes in a guild but need to many to place a banner its an old system that should have been updated imo awhile ago.
  19. strongbus Augur

If i remember right one of the reasons giving was so that you couldn't have 3 people run to a spot drop a campfire and have enough campfire over to set banner.

but i agree lower the number for banner would be great.

I add to that. I think that banner should be one group drop and campfire should be single.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Veneshon like this.
  20. Randomized Augur

With 16 toons that you actively play, there’s 560 different combinations you can make. For group composition (assuming only using 3 at a time)
    With only 12 toons (fellowship restrictions), there’s 220 different combinations you can make.

Unless you’re getting close to playing that many different combinations, I think you can get creative with who’s in what fellowships for which combinations ;)

And quick question (I don’t really play more than 2-3 toons at a time and only have like 10 toons that are noteworthy), but can’t you just drop a campfire, drop a toon, add a toon, and port there and repeat? Takes like 5 seconds?