Arguably the worst thing to happen to EQ

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Axel, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Poppinfresh Elder

No, you're not. I roll with 8 bags and keep either stat food or bandoliered weapons in the top two slots. 320+ bag spots is more than enough for me.
  2. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

I remember when DoN currency was added and the UI I was using hadnt been updated in a while and its creator had retired.

You can fix it yourself in ~20 minutes if it bothers you that much.
  3. demi Augur

speaking of DoN currency why cant they remove the currency from the inventory tab and move it to the currency tab ? boggle
    Wdor and Elyssanda like this.
  4. demi Augur

nope , I do it also my main toon has the most bags 1 collection bag 1 TS bag in the top 2 inventory slots then 8 40+ bags on rest he is main looter and loots everything aside from specific things going to alts .. the rest of my toons only have a few transcendent bags each .. and maybe a TS bag
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

that's an excellent idea and that would have made room for those other two trader slots without off seting the upgrade character (for heroic) button and leaving that big space next to it.
  6. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

No idea. It probably has something to do with where theyre storing that data, similar to how money is still in its original spot and not in the currency tab or changed to a display similar to what vendors use now (which I consider a horrible display change).

I would say maybe because its tradable, but remnants of tranquility and marks of brell are, and both those fit in the currency tab with no issue, and its all tradable on FV.
  7. demi Augur

Right , there is so much space they could make by removing the ebon/radiant crystals and the reclaim all crystals button .. heck they could even remove copper from game and put krono as a currency so it would list Krono at the top , then pp then silver etc.. put the consume krono button where the reclaim all crystals button is then remove the krono icon from bottom of inventory window and lower the upgrade character (heroic) button about a half inch to line up with /ach button that would free up that whole bottom row just below the primary/secondary/range/ammo slots and give you the space for the extra 2 bag slots on the right ..
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Arguably the most pointless thread on EverQuest Forums.
  9. Flatchy Court Jester

They could use that extra space to work on a new inventory space, Codpiece. Of course they will have to find something else for the gnomes and haflings.
    Sissruukk likes this.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

And since this IS the Everquest forums..... it will be argued about ;)
    Wdor, Stymie and I_Love_My_Bandwidth like this.
  11. Nennius Curmudgeon

And amusing as well. I needed a laugh. Thank you.
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  12. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

lol ok, let us know how easy it was and get back to us Mr. Developer.

It's anyone's guess why developers don't post or respond, or listen to feedback from the forums.
  13. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

LOL guessing you have OCD?

Andarriel
    Wdor and Nennius like this.
  14. Flatchy Court Jester

Ok Mr GiF man plz post gif of Jack Nicholson washing his hands over and over with a new bar of soap every pass.
  15. Accipiter Old Timer

I do the same on everyone but my looter. Makes finding quest and looted items easy.
  16. Accipiter Old Timer

Fast forward two years. He buys the perks. "Where the hell are the extra slots I paid for????"
  17. Accipiter Old Timer

I think he was suggesting you can easily shorten that box in the UI files.
  18. Evye Augur

DON coin location anyone?

oh Barrinade beat me to it
  19. Stymie Pendragon

I think the op might have completely lost it if they left it at the original 1 extra bag slot. Uneven extra space! Luckily there were a few posts at the start of the perks thread that got DPG to change their mind to 2. I know I'm grateful that happened.
    Wdor and Nennius like this.
  20. Nennius Curmudgeon

Hmmm After the two possible new slots add an extra, utterly superfluous, slot just for a bit of fun. Hehehehehehehehe And while we're at it, create a new type (??) augment that will never actually exist. Hey, this could be lots of fun. Oooh, and maybe castle to castle combat. :p
    Stymie likes this.