I would snuggle a rabid mongoose for an unlimited Dragon's Hoard

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Jhinx, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Jhinx Whimsical Chinchilla

As a tradeskiller I have 8 houses across my toons packed to the absolute gills with tradeskill materials. Their inventories are festooned with all manner of thingies, as are their banks, as are their Dragon's Hoards.

Please Santa Devs, it is about high time for an unlimited Dragon's Hoard.

Heck, even charge money for it. That is a perk I would gladly pay for.

A one stop shop for tradeskill materials would save all manner of running around to multiple locations, and the idea of having one giant list that is alphabeticalized makes me feel the warmness in my areas.

We would need a Search feature too.

Thanks for your consideration.

/high 3.7 due to an unfortunate encounter with a moss snake

Edit: Ooooh, I just thought of how lovely it would be to be farming TS mats and when your bags are full you pop your Vet AA Banker and just dump it all in your Dragon's Hoard without organizing a darn thing.

You're TSing and it's asking for that one thing in that house all the way over yonder. Pop the banker and bam it's right there.

I need a cigarette
    Angahran and klanderso like this.
  2. Alnitak Augur

Dude, you have an OCD. You gotta do something about that. See a shrink or just reorganize the inventories and delete unneeded trash.
  3. Jhinx Whimsical Chinchilla

Have you maxed the Artisan's Prize?
  4. Alnitak Augur

As I wrote - you have an OCD. Stop the madness, Artisan's Prize costs you too much of your mental health. Just stop it. You can play EQ without AP.
  5. Angahran Augur

Personally, as a tradeskiller also, it would be great if the 'find' feature would also include houses where the character is a co-owner.

I have 3 houses for my tradeskill mule plus several other houses that they are co-owner to be able to store overflow items.
  6. demi Augur

lol only 8 amateur ;)
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Rather have a dragon hoard for each tradeskill that was generously sized with an extra large hoard for "multiple tradeskills" for items that are not single-tradeskill specific but shared among several or all of them.

Then have the ability for a dump tradeskill items function that slaps all the tradeskill items you are carrying in inventory into the dragon hoards automatically placing them in the most appropriate hoard.

Also I would love for a highlight or border colour function that shades the background of vendor purchaseable tradeskill items in dark-grey while the other items get a highlight that indicates their rarity (approximating the coin system colours maybe with platinum for rarest down to copper for least rare).
    Spacemonkey555 likes this.
  8. Barraind Grumpy Old Bastage

I solved the issue by having 3 mule accounts and ~8 guilds across them, every character on those accounts having full 32's everywhere.

One account has NewKunark and forward items sorted by item type, and the others are sorted by expansion sets.

Its not elegant and it honestly kinda sucks, but thats inventory management in inventory management the game.
  9. Angahran Augur

This would require all 'tradeskill' items to also be tagged with which specific tradeskills they are used for.
  10. Flatchy Court Jester

Even unmaxxed it is still one of the best augs in the game.
  11. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

While I am uninterested in current perks, (and generally profoundly dislike the idea) - I would have easily been swayed by a Dragons hoard related perk that would both expand it and allow us to craft with components in the hoard in addition to our inventory. Like, seriously, that would be take all my money level.