Bazaar sales in krono

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Smak, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Smak Augur

Could you add an option to list an item in the bazaar for an amount of krono instead of just platinum?
    demi likes this.
  2. Act of Valor The Newest Member

No, they can't
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Krono needs to go and die a horrid death.
    Veteran_BetaTester and Flatchy like this.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

Disagree. Krono let those with more money than time pay those with more time than money.

Daybreak makes money every time I spend a krono (gained via plat usually). While it might not have been me, someone paid them real money for that krono, which then eventually ended up in my hands and I spent a months worth of account time.
    Fenthen, Coagagin and Duder like this.
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Someone wants to bypass the 2m pp on traders. i cant blame him on some items mounts illusions and such but overall probably be a bad idea. Fv would really be flooded with raid gear be sold then lol.

Andarriel
    Coagagin and Moege like this.
  6. Moege Augur

Pretty much already flooded.
    Previous xpacs you find commonly at 2mil. Guess what is going to happen when krono is added as a payment method. That 2mil will become 1 krono.
  7. Flatchy Court Jester

Krono for only 2 million? Sounds like a good deal, dont they trade for 3 mill and up now?

I dont deal with krono usually unless I got a rare or something then I will just convert it to plat asap. I am with Bigstomp on this one and Yinla. As long as Daybreak is getting paid for em and can keep this game running and improving I am all for it.

I really do not want to get to the point where I am spamming general every 10 minutes about buying or selling Krono just to pay for my subscription that is practically free anyway.

If that is part of your enjoyment to EQ then by all means have at it! I enjoy the TS and know it is hated by many so who am I to talk,
    Ozon and Coagagin like this.
  8. Moege Augur

5mil+

Think you misunderstood, if bazaar can set prices in krono then the minimum price will be 1 krono not 2mil pp anymore
    Fenthen likes this.
  9. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Nope. On some servers its still a reasonable 2.2m - 2.5m. Some are trying to drive prices up to 2.6m+, but they'll fail.
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.
  10. Accipiter Old Timer

I have to disagree. Krono, along with TLPs, kept EQ alive when it otherwise very well may have died.
  11. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Thought that was only reason they did tlp was for krono sells and such.

Andarriel
  12. Coagagin Guild house cat

Bristle is regularly 3-3.3 for weeks now. Your millage may vary from server to server.
    Nennius likes this.
  13. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Perhaps if the bot players (caugh, sitting on the couch laughing at GM's) were policed more (ATTENTION GM's!! and "In game" support) coin wouldn't be earned so fast.

Krono should be a 1 time trade.
  14. Fenthen aka Rath

How do you expect me to pay my mortgage now? Geez people!
    The new lambos in the garage won't just pay for themselves!
    Bigstomp and Nennius like this.
  15. Fenthen aka Rath

Is that not the idea? Not spending 17 years auctioning stuff in the 5 general chat channels? If we upped the ability to sell stuff automatically then everything would be so much easier.
  16. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

They can just wait for the perk.