Best Server?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by snickerhaha, Aug 30, 2021.

1. snickerhaha New Member

Which server is the best?
  2. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

FV
    Eaedyilye likes this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Depends on where in the world you are, your playtimes, what you want out of the game, etc.

Euro - Antonious Bayle
    US - I'd say Xegony or Bristlebane

If you don't mind being stuck on a server you can never leave with tradable loot then your looking at FV.

If your starting from scratch and want people to play with - TLP servers, I'd go Mischief.
    Celephane likes this.
  4. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

5. demi Augur

bertox we need more peeplz
  6. The real Sandaormo Augur

7. Elskidor Augur

FV and whatever TLP I'm playing on for me. Mischief is the flavor of the year.
  8. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I'd say for someone staring out? Luclin, or Xegony.. they have the 2 biggest family guilds so plenty of people to group with and level up.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  9. Tucoh Augur

Bristlebane, because that's where I am.
    Celephane, Nennius and Andarriel like this.
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I would say FV what im currently on or my old server The tribunal which is now bristebane. Both are the two most populous servers out there.

Andarriel
    Celephane and Eaedyilye like this.
  11. Rhymez Thebard Elder

I returned to eq after 5 years. Mischief is the best server created to date.

All other servers are a lost cause at this point.
  12. Flatchy Court Jester

I started on Bristlebane and I am still on it, when mergers come other servers come to us!
    Celephane likes this.
  13. Cicelee Augur

Best server I have ever had was Stacy at the Tilted Kilt. She was incredibly gorgeous and was not shy. She loved the attention, and could talk about a variety of topics. Super friendly, she went out of her way to make her customers happy. A shame the restaurant closed down, she was indeed the best server I have ever encountered.
    Stymie, Flatchy, Maedhros and 2 others like this.
  14. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

FV. Free trade, large population. Only possible downside, you can check in anytime, but never leave.
  15. Zolav Augur

I been to my fair share lemme tell ya!

My fav was Luclin, it had a good "feel" to it and my whole time there was a good experience. So I am gonna say that was the best. In terms of guilds and overall people.. BBane hands down.
  16. Celephane Augur

I expected this answer far more and I agree, also "Mine"