Everyone should be happy - ST 1.0 now dropping off raid mobs

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TheGoblin, Aug 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGoblin Elder

Now that the screenshot is now being sent around multiple guild discords, it's not a hidden treasure anymore.

<Greed is Good> killed Dozekar this morning and he dropped Sleepers 1.0 and 2.0 loot along with his other loot/tears.

We all win except the people who paid 100kr for a SoD.

[IMG]
    Daidraco, ForumBoss, Boze and 2 others like this.
  2. Jarbaal123 New Member

Please point out on this Ogre doll where, exactly, Vicious touched you. For me it was my heart. <3
  3. ShaggyG Lorekeeper

My hope is alive again, praise be to ngreth.... Until he "fixes" it...
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

Is Greed is Good the new Mabbu guild?
  5. TheGoblin Elder

It's the old "Faceless X In Virtue" GDKP guild on Mischief. When "The Faceless" left and made a new guild, FXIV rebranded as "Greed is Good" to go along with their principle of flipping all loots. They have no guild bank to steal, so probably not a Mabbu guild.
    Abundant likes this.
  6. Trance Lorekeeper

Bristlebane be praised!

Please tell me this was intentional, and we don't need to change our raid schedule because it's going away tomorrow?
  7. ViciousEQ Elder

You guys can't make a thread without mentioning me. <3
    Abundant, Hardtry and Xygorx like this.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

He mentioned Vicious so that's why I wondered.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

It's like the gazelle following the lion. It's safer to know where the lion is.
  10. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

More loot is a better server and my traders earn more. :D
  11. Gheed Is not reading your response

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  12. taliefer Augur

my favorite part is how people continue to think SoDs are an actual needle mover in the RMT market. especially on a free trade server. 'tis quaint it tis.
    Xygorx likes this.
  13. Gheed Is not reading your response

Didn't Ngreth literally post that Sleepers Tomb was on its own table because of "the nature of the zone".

I love this
  14. ShaggyG Lorekeeper

I think he meant that for pre awakening, since 2.0 loot also didn't drop anywhere else until he was awakened.

Though he might have been convinced by all the people begging for it since we didn't hear about any 1.0 loot dropping until after his monday hotfix went in. On a side note, no vulak or aow loot off tunare splits last night, we did however get tormax, CT, and yelinak loot off of her, so those tables are mixed, maybe just vulak and aow are shared? Who knows, we'll find out by the end of the week I'm sure, love this server.
    Gheed likes this.
  15. HekkHekkHekk Augur

I'm still RICH.
    Gheed likes this.
  16. Gnomie Denser than most

Nah we did AoW last night and got a BoC and a bunch of Yelinak loot. No Tunare or Vulak items.
  17. Gnomie Denser than most

My faith in Bristlebane has been restored.
    Boze and Xanathol like this.
  18. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Weird. But AOW + Yelinak loot is better than just AOW loot. (by a small fraction of course)

I just wish messaging would be consistent on how this server is supposed to be.

I mean, can they at least respect the players and get their story straight?
  19. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

We had AoW + Vulak Loot off AoW last night
    Gnomie likes this.
  20. SnapVine Augur

the pools are outlined in the spreadsheet Ngreth said he followed, and those scenarios are all in line with the spreadsheet. doesn't seem weird.

you expecting loot from every mob in the pool on every kill?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.