Plane of Growth trash dropping Vulak Loot needs to be fixed ASAP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by JohnnyBgood, Aug 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kodachi Augur

Nobody can wake the sleeper if nobody has a sleepers key.
    Yinla and Loratex like this.
  2. Machen New Member

They drop from level 56 trash somewhere, you all just haven't discovered the right mobs yet.
  3. TheGoblin Elder

PoG has been fixed. WW dragons have been fixed also by them just deleting all AoW loot - Was dropping from WW dragons earlier, not AoW doesn't even drop his own loot.
  4. Machen New Member

As I said, level 56 trash.
  5. ShaggyG Lorekeeper

Vulak only dropping vulak loot, and almost every other dragon in NTOV dropping 1-5 fear 1.0 loots was pretty underwhelming.

Hopefully when they work out the kinks there will be plenty of fun to be had. Lack of ST loot anywhere else is not promising at all either.
  6. uk6999 Augur

I would give feedback here on what I think they have done right but that usually ends up in some weird nerf were they just run in, crap on everything and run out saying its fixed. So Ill just hold my tongue there. Having done fear and PoG [post vulak loot] I feel like it was a pleasant surprise and ask for nothing to be fixed there.

Edit: we did not kill Tunare.
    Tymeless likes this.
  7. MustardonWatermelon Elder

I have not killed Vulak yet, but I can agree that it really sucks to kill stuff in ToV and see darkwood trunks, aon's, and bcg's.
  8. verbatim Elder

Actually kind of optimistic in that it looks like PoG was a fluke and some of the other loot table pollution wasn't 100% intended. ST still being ST is good imo.
  9. Minpire Augur

Can anyone actually confirm PoG was Fixed or is this just going by what 1 person said Above
  10. Triconix Augur

NToV dragons dropping Fear Golem loot sounds working as intended. They drop CT1.0 loot in Fear 2.0.

AOW dropping nothing sounds like original Velious when he wasn't originally itemized. Perfect. Keep it as that and let's see some real forum action.
    Kylo Classic likes this.
  11. Piznut Angry Gnome

I'm still more bothered by the fact that no ST loot is randomized outside of ST. Was super excited about the chance for gnome masks and other things to be more common than 1-2 per server that fall into RMT oblivion. Hopefully post-awakening they still randomize ST 1.0 and 2.0 loot into the same pool.
  12. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Fixed as in only PoG stuff drops there? Or fixed as in Vulak loot doesn't drop from minis anymore, but they still drop random appropriate stuff from outside PoG, and trash still drops random HoT quest stuff?
  13. Baldur Augur

Anyone killed the higher level trash in hate yet? Does it drop the armor?
  14. AngryKing Elder

OP killed this server.
  15. Kylo Classic Augur

16. RABKkehhalla Elder

This server is awesome idk what you're all on about.
  17. TheGoblin Elder

Mini's are dropping PoG loot again. They did it like Hate/Fear where mini's can only drop stuff from the zone now.
  18. Baldur Augur

Can they drop the paladin/ranger/druid stuff as well? Because that's how fear/hate worked, they combined the armors across the zones.
  19. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'm looking at straightening some things out.
    Unfortunately, yeah, I'm bad at this! I try and learn each time I do it, but still make mistakes. I didn't realize the PoG mini's didn't have MotM (and yes, didn't really think to check)

Our current plan is to mix AoW, Tunare, and Vulak in a small group. Isolate the PoG mini's since they don't have MotM. Remove a few NPC's that may only have spells as valuable loot. I'll drop the new Cazic from randomizing (there really isn't anyone to place him with) and put golems and dracolich in another small group

And yes, we made a decision to isolate ST because of the way it works.
    Stymie, Duder, Tweakfour17 and 4 others like this.
  20. AethDW Elder

Have you thought to maybe get some help from the community who's familiar with these expansions to sort this out so it doesn't keep happening if there's not resources available internally to check it? I'm sure there's many people who would offer free help so that we don't keep having quickly fixable issues like that with each launch.
    Allworth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.