The servers have been down for almost 3 hours

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Magician9001, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Magician9001 Augur

OMG WTF IT'S 2021 THIS ISN'T ACCEPTABLE. WE ALL DESERVE A FULL MONTH OF FREE GAME TIME.
  2. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

3. Accipiter Old Timer

Agreed. It's not like we know when patch day is. How can they do this to us?
    [IMG]
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

The horror of patching on a set schedule where you know when the patch is going to happen each month!
  5. QelynEQ New Member

I love it when the servers are down. You get quality content on the forums.
  6. Xeris Augur

if you wanted to properly troll, you should have requested 3 hours worth of free game time. Roughly 720 hours in a month, $15/monthly subscription... about 2 cents per hour.

I demand DBG credit 6 cents back to my credit card for this lost game time!
  7. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I only get 6 hours to play a month. This downtime is unacceptable. Sony would never let the servers be down this long, and never had any downtime at all. I have 23 accounts that I've had since beta, but I am now canceling them all. All of my 400 guild mates will also be leaving to play Hello Kitty island 3.
    Lineater and Magician9001 like this.
  8. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Dagnabbit why does patch day always fall on my day off!!!

Cancelling 729 accounts right nao!

(no kittens were harmed in the making of this post, I can't promise no Gnomes were tortured though)
  9. Abrhum Journeyman

OC/IC is already camped on all 12 picks in velks on mischief. The devs are letting their special buddies get early dibs. I know there are better velious camps for named mobs, but it's happening anyways
  10. Accipiter Old Timer

I forgot Velious is today. I'm going at a slow pace this time around so will probably still be plugging away in Kunark. Although ToFS does sound appealing.
  11. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Just pay your Kronos, and quit your
    Abrhum likes this.
  12. Accipiter Old Timer

Dythan said a bad word!
    Dythan likes this.