Fixed Internally Ornament Inaccuracy

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Fintank, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Fintank Augur

I posted this several months ago on the beta forums as well but I assume because of it's relative unimportance it got tossed out. The Ornate Restless Ice Ornaments from the Vanquisher reward for Claws of Veeshan has an inaccuracy in it. The *Ornate Restless Great Axe* is flagged for both Primary and Secondary but has a 2h Weapon Only restriction. It would be nice to get this fixed for I'd hope at least a few people.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    This is the only weapon in existence with this graphic, just as far as proof goes to prompt changing it from 2h to 1h restriction.
    Stymie, Elyssanda, Raccoo and 3 others like this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Ornaments don't always match up with their counterparts, its more likely its an anomaly that the weapon looks like a 2H but its a 1H. There's also many in game items where "Great Axe" weapons are 2H.
    [IMG]
  3. Fintank Augur

Except that they do always match 1 of their counterparts. The times they don't are when 1 graphic is shared between X amount of items that may have been different skill types over the years. In this case there is 1 counterpart total, it *should* match. The weapon does *not* look like a 2hander, so an anomaly being present seems like a stretch. I think everyone knows that Great Axe typically means a 2H, the name itself is also inaccurate :p

I can't think of anything as far as ornaments go where 1 is named after or a direct replica of something that shares no graphic and is the wrong weapon type.
  4. Froglok Augur

You are correct. If an Ornament says 2H Weapons Only (as in your image), there is no way they should also say Secondary.

This is not the only ornament with such concerns. I have recently reported some my self.

In fact, some, if you expand the item window to see the Item Information data, are even further problematic. Example, some of them may be for, say, 2H Weapons Only, but the Item Info talks about putting them in a Bow, for instance.
  5. Fintank Augur

Fulfil my dreams friends!