Red TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Joncore, Aug 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joncore New Member

I want a RED TLP so bad. i do not even care about the ruleset at this point. RZ pvp VZ pvp TZ pvp? hell even SZ pvp would be amazing to relive these rulesets. even if these TLPs die out would still be an amazing time for how long they last. could add selo serve exp and keep your normal 3 month progression for xpacs or even letting us vote. if a pvp server got caped at Velious
  2. FranktheBank Augur

No.
    kizant and Appren like this.
  3. Rauven Augur

Make it so krono is lootable and watch the shenanigans.
  4. manglered Lorekeeper

^^^^ full on wild west mode .... but still no ...
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

This is something I can see actual lawsuits over as it would be a big mess when hackers started stealing krono from anyone who wanted to mess around on that server. Since krono are account wide the only way to play on that server and protect krono is to have a second account to hold them.
  6. Anklepoker New Member

This is the best idea….ever!
  7. Tweakfour17 Augur

I think you simultaneously came up with the best and worst pvp tlp idea to date, bravo!
  8. Febb Augur

I'd rather the devs not spend time changing the colors of everything in the game to red. That would be a terrible waste of dev resources.
  9. NumberWonEUteeth New Member

Not this again... Listen. No one playing on tlps is skilled enough to coordinate and handle a pvp environment.
    code-zero likes this.
  10. Laronk Augur

I would actually like to see a event server with PVP, that could be cool limited time and what not.

Really the problem is … “hacks” I don’t mean automated characters though that’s a problem in itself I mean warping and invulnerability to root etc. It’s not policed enough and would just end up being a bad experience for many people.

PVP really doesn’t work well with hard zone lines either, guilds on TLP are much more organized than they were “back in the day” some of these big guilds could nearly indefinitely camp a zone line.

Also low level players do way more damage than they used to do, pvp on a TLP would have some serious issues.
  11. ayoforYayoh Augur

It needs to be said. Most of the players here are 40+ now and will literally sht a pineapple irl if you do anything they perceive to cause them any form of inconvenience...

IMAGINE those same people getting wrecked by a pvp vet and not only losing their camp but getting killed repeatedly on the way back. There's 0% chance theyll continue to play on the server and itll end up just another zek with the same 11 people playing on it day in and day out.
    Machen likes this.
  12. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I mean imagine a server were players can't play as they keep getting killed while trying to progress? I am sure that would drive in large number of players. There is a reason why WoW removed all pvp servers and transformed it into an opt in system on servers instead. Changed it so that you can opt into pvp in your faction capital and you gain bonuses for playing in open world pvp.
    Doranur_Aleguzzler likes this.
  13. Dailor Augur

I'd settle for opt in providing bonus.
  14. Rauven Augur

^^^
    He's not wrong.
  15. Biltene Kingslayer

I was against a PVP TLP server just like most sane people, however since the thread title is in all caps and has 3 exclamation points, I have no choice but to now be on board.
    Joncore and Appren like this.
  16. Triconix Augur

You and the 10 other people that want this can all coordinate and create an server. This is a waste of a dev's time to create a server that's DOA.
  17. code-zero Augur

The devs long ago told everyone what's required to get them to even consider a PvP TLP but the PvP players don't want it bad enough to do what's required.
  18. Sollix Journeyman

PVP TLP PLEASE!
    Joncore and plowers like this.
  19. Sollix Journeyman

You sound like an easy kill bluebie. No wonder you post the same anti-pvp things every thread. YOU GOT MERKT BY SOME PRO PVP'R AND NOW ARE A MASSIVE ANTI-PVP SHILL LOLOL.

BRING ON THE RED PVP TLP!!
  20. Tweakfour17 Augur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.