Remove pseudo-random function

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HekkHekkHekk, Jul 28, 2021.

1. HekkHekkHekk Augur

We need the /random function removed. It's clearly abused with these online gambling institutions. How can anyone read through the RMT loot when getting slammed with red text?
  2. code-zero Augur

Make new tabs or windows, use your filters. It's all on you
    ayoforYayoh, Skuz, Ions and 3 others like this.
  3. Triconix Augur

Your issue can be resolved via in game modifications to your UI. Take advantage of them.

Removing /random would create more issues than it "solves" (would solve 0 issues).
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Machen New Member

Trolls are gonna troll, stop biting.
    Sourire likes this.
  5. Nolrog Augur

PEBCAK.
    Loze likes this.
  6. Febb Augur

They should remove the ability to use a keyboard too since cheaters use keyboards.
    Machen likes this.
  7. Elskidor Augur

The safest bet to stop cheaters is probably to remove players from the game.
    Loze likes this.
  8. Machen New Member

All of them, of course. Not just some. Because then the cheaters would slip through and be the only ones left.
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Y'all need to find RNGesus!

[IMG]
    Doranur_Aleguzzler likes this.
  10. Corydon Augur

Ban water from this planet. Lots of people have drowned.
  11. Accipiter Old Timer

Water isn't the problem. The real culprit is dihydrogen monoxide. It's everywhere, man.
    Triconix likes this.
  12. Abundant Elder

Smh. It's used by many to distribute loot during situational times. One example being 2 groups working together in an open zone. Another example being an open raid.
  13. NumberWonEUteeth New Member

I don't think this happens...
  14. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

Used it just the other night, when the advanced loot window bugged out and wouldn't roll, no matter what I tried to do to force it.
    Abundant likes this.