Fixed Internally Crafting auto-combine stopping randomly

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Baldur, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

This has always been a thing, autocombine or no, when someone logs in or zones into a zone with several characters at a time, Tradeskill combines lag out, I always restrict high risk . pricey combines to guild hall or other low population times and places.
  2. Ratalthor Developer

We have a potential fix going live in the next update.
    Rondor, Meeko, Yinla and 6 others like this.
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

<heart skips a beat>
    Winnowyl and minimind like this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

its odd how not everyone has this issue. Hopefully the fix won't break it for those of us who don't;)
  5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Everyone has the issue if you go into a high traffic zone.

It only happens with a third party zones into the same zone as you, and a server hiccup happens (not always, its a chance of happening). This is why it happens all the time in PoK, but almost never in the old guild halls since everyone in most guilds goes to the newer guild halls.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, I understand as I have seen this posted many times. But I just spent 3 hours this morning at the brew barrel in POK with no issue and folks coming and going. And my alts zoning in and out with supplies for the one doing the combines.

js it does not happen to everyone
  7. Svann2 The Magnificent

Well obviously it only happens to people working on the pre-300 skills, not post 300.
  8. minimind The Village Idiot

Don't do this... don't say it and not mean it. I don't know if I could take it...
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It was brewing 52 to 248 at the barb lady up the hill and outside the lobby doors by the small bank. Minataur Hero's brew so not a small item combine.

Character was level 114.

You all do realize that not 100% of the players have 100% of the issues. I, luckily enough, (and knock on wood) I have very few if any lag related issues for whatever reason. And that's ok. :D
  10. bobokatt Augur

And on this note, can you get a research table for the guild hall? I mean is it available in the housing area? Our guildhall has everything, so I can do all my tradeskills comfortably in the guild hall EXCEPT the research table, which I use the one in POK close to the small bank and massive lag pile of people.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

FYI
    There is a Spell Research Table available for Guild Halls. Varlad Rahnta sells it in Sunrise Hills.
    It's not a normal Guild Hall tradeskill container though, so you'll have to put plat in escrow once placed.
    The unfortunate thing is that there's a limit of 1 in the guild hall.

Spell Research Table

Above info shamelessly copied from previous questions about the table. Except for the link..I did that:D
    minimind, Yinla and bobokatt like this.
  12. bobokatt Augur

Thank you so much for that CatsPaws! Much appreciated.
  13. Tweakfour17 Augur

Please let the fix be that the server just does all the calculations at once and you can burn through an entire stack of combines in a minutes instead of an hour.
  14. Svann2 The Magnificent

Long overdue bug fix, or indication of crafting changes in the new expac?
  15. Velisaris_MS Augur

My AP is maxxed...bring it on.
    Nennius likes this.