Server transfers between Mischief/thorn

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Transferboi, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Accendo Guest

Okay, I just met with the EQ team and brought up your concerns about transfers, and was assured the tokens will be returning this afternoon/evening.
  2. Tintaglia Elder

So has anybody confirmed this is working now? I can see the tokens in the Marketplace.
  3. Thornchief New Member

Can anyone confirm that this is possible now? Can anyone 100% confirm that theyve transferred from Mischief to Thornblade?
  4. Zinkeh Augur

Crap on the OP all you like but Thornblade should be merged with Mischief soon as possible.
    There are a number of guilds on Thorn but there are VAST amounts of boxes filling raid spots because the server is grossly underpopulated. The host of TlpAuctions has said that Thorn has 1/7th the traffic Mishief does but you dont even need that info when you can see it with your own eyes. Outside of prime raid hours thornblade is a freaking ghost town.
  5. Gnothappening Augur

I vote no on the combining. Thornblade has at least two raid guilds and a few others that put up a fight once in a while. Mischief has how many that actually get to kill open world stuff?
  6. Thornchief New Member

Again. Anyone, can anyone confirm that they have successfully transferred from Mischief to Thornblade or vice-versa?
  7. Bandzamakeherdance Elder

That was projected from the start. You go to a boxing server and you get mass amounts of boxes. Why would you think it would work any other way?
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

Are you confusing Mischief with Rizlona? Mischief is a True Box server. Rizlona is the Free Box server.
  9. Nykara2 Elder

I know that we do a mix of both on Thorn. IE thursday we killed OW Talandor and AoC Talandor. We also did OW Hate and AoC Hate on another night hunting down epics for warriors etc. And we don't raid in 'prime' raiding time as someone else suggested is all that happens on Thorn too bc we are an Aussie raiding guild, i also often see other mobs we didnt kill being dropped in our timezone.
    Some people just talk out of their hats with no real data to back up their claims. Thorns fine as is atm! Well spread out over timezones