Overseer - Agent Progression Reset

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Skordeen, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Skordeen New Member

I had Overseer Agent Progression maxed on 4 different account and had some progression completed on a 5th account. 4 of the 5 accounts have been rest/lost all progression. only one account still shows max progression completed.
  2. niente Developer

What server are you on and what is the name of 1 character on each account? Can PM me if you like.
  3. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

I'm not OP, but I've seen similar on Ragefire. All Overseer types on both accounts are max, but after completion of a Plunder mission (after the patch) my Plunder went from MAX to 1.

However, this was a display issue. I can't recall if I camped to character select or simply zoned, but it restored itself on its own.
  4. Skordeen New Member

Niente told me that it seems related to an different issue related to Overseer loading. I logged out and in on another char and the progression showed some of them maxed and some back at level 1. Eventually was able to get all accounts to show full progression again by logging out and back in. Some had to go to desktop and others Char Select was enough to correct the issue.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Had this happen today too,

Mukesh, Antonius Bayle Server.

[IMG]