Confirmed Overseer - New agents don't show when listing All Rarities

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Velisaris_MS, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Velisaris_MS Augur

Doing conversion quests, I noticed that the newly added agents aren't showing in the agent list if the sort is set to "All Rarities". They only show up if you sort by a specific rarity.

In addition, they they show up at the bottom of the list, completely out of order from the rest of the agents.
    Kroolhand78, Fanra, Andarriel and 9 others like this.
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

In the list with all the agents, I see the new ones at the bottom in descending order of rarity.

I suspect the "sort" mechanism of the window uses the ID number of the agent ,,, which is why when Fippy was added, he showed at the bottom of the list.
  3. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I just did an Uncommon Conversion. General Jyleel was added but he wasn't in the proper location. He was at the bottom of the page. Thanks for the heads up Cragzop.
  4. Drakang Augur

Yep the new ones show up at the bottom of the list below Fippy.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yep, I see them now. Since I was only converting for Uncommons and up, it didn't occur to me to scroll all the way down to the bottom...I thought they would appear in their correct rarities on the full list and that's where I was looking.
    Moege likes this.
  6. Scila Augur

There is another thread in Veterans Lounge that describes what is happening better. After 45 minutes of doing my stash of converts to be able to start again. Something is out of wack. Had I not had a stash of agents, I would have been SOL.
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

If you see Adetia's post in Vet's forum with the text list of the new agents, you'll see the agent ID listed.

The tab in Overseer with the agents is sorted by that ID, so that's why all the new agents are at the end of that list.

I had previously wondered why Fippy was not with the other elites, but at the end of that list. Now I know why.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  8. Velisaris_MS Augur

Personally, I'd prefer it if they just sorted things by rarity, and then by alpha instead. Makes way more sense.
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This is an issue we are aware of but have no near term solution for. I'll mark it as confirmed, but there is no estimated time for addressing this.