Confirmed Beryl Ornaments

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Froglok, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Froglok Augur

dank likes this.
  2. Froglok Augur

Devs -- this thread shows "Confirmed" yet no evidence of corrective measures in the past 2 patches. Addressed or on the back burner?
    Fenthen likes this.
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

We couldn't get the ability to rotate pets in guild halls/yards and houses/yards after 3 months, so I'm sure this may be coming in Aug or September?
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We have a ticket for this. I have not given it an abnormally high priority, so we will look at it when we get to it.
    VerranaFV, Szilent, Rondor and 2 others like this.
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

Ngreth, where are we at on TLC and ornaments?
    VerranaFV likes this.
  6. Laurana Augur

I leveled 6 characters over the pats 2 years from 1-115 and went through the appropriate hot zones and my logs show 0 beryl ornaments. This was on Cazic-Thule server.
  7. VerranaFV Journeyman

I'm curious if this has been looked at as well. Beryl ornaments have been next to non-existent in the bazaar for a long time now.
    Metanis likes this.
  8. Metanis Bad Company

Gotta love Daybreak's sense of urgency on this one.
  9. Fenthen aka Rath

And the other few thousand bugs reported. ;)
  10. VerranaFV Journeyman

I also went back and checked characters I've leveled in hot zones over the past few of months, I did not find any Beryl ornament entries in my logs across either of the two characters. Given the number of NPC's slaughtered across that time frame it looks like it's not dropping at all at this point.

It's a shame, too....the Beryl plate is one of my favorite looks.
  11. Wulfhere Augur

I wore Breyl plate for many years. It's a great look for paladins.
    VerranaFV likes this.
  12. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Have to be a dark blue con (I don't think light blue works). On the TLP I saw them dropping in walls of slaughter (was a hotzone in the past) a couple months ago when the max was level 70.
  13. Monkeychunks Augur

14. VerranaFV Journeyman

Both me and a RL friend have leveled characters in hot zones with mobs anywhere from dark blue to yellow...sometimes even red. Neither of us had ANY Beryl drops while leveling up characters in various hot zones. We leveled in other places as well, so I might make another character and level strictly via hot zones to see if I can replicate.

Trivial Loot Code may prevent it from dropping for 120s, but these were level appropriate zones so TLC shouldn't be a factor at all. Also, I have seen lots of other people leveling in those hot zones while we've been there, but these ornaments continue to be next to non-existent in the bazaar even if the scarcity would increase the value. Something else seems to be happening (or, more precisely, not happening).
    Monkeychunks likes this.
  15. Jedis Arch Mage

Would like to get this fixed. Have not seen a single Beryl ornament from the sets drop on Agnarr in over two years.
    Metanis and Skuz like this.
  16. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

delete trivial loot code please
    Fenthen likes this.
  17. Fenthen aka Rath

^^ THIS ^^