Fixed Trial of Flames in PoJustice

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Raiena, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Raiena Journeyman

Have tried on several accounts and several characters to request the Trial of Flames in Plane of Justice on the Cazic-Thule server.

The Tribunal responds that the "Trial is already underway. You have to wait."

No one has been able to request this Trial for at least 24 hours, while all other Trials are working just fine.

We cannot complete Planes of Power Hunter achievement to unlock TBL chase.

Please help.
    Raccoo, kizant, Scornfire and 9 others like this.
  2. Raiena Journeyman

This is still an issue on Cazic-Thule. Could we please get the Trials repopped? Thank you.
    Ruchu, Laurana and Duder like this.
  3. Laurana Augur

On Cazic-Thule also and have been trying this since yesterday and observing the exact same behavior. I thought I was going crazy and had another guildy come and try and got the same message that a trial was underway.

Can confirm this has been going on for at least one day. I sat there for 4 hours today, nobody else came in and spoke to this tribunal. I hailed and went through the dialog every 15 or 20 minutes. I could not get this trial.
    Ruchu and Raiena like this.
  4. Raiena Journeyman

A GM came in tonight and repopped the trials, so thank you for that.
  5. Raiena Journeyman

And it's broken again..../sigh
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Friend is trying to do POJ trial for epic item but has gotten the message that it is still underway for the last week.

All this takes is a zone/server bump and it will reset itself.

He has petitioned and was told that this is a bug but there is no time scheduled to fix this and to post here.

This has been a bug for many years and has been fixed numerous times by the way I listed above. Could we please get this reset?

Server is Tunare.
    Raccoo, Duder, Gumstabber and 4 others like this.
  7. Dand New Member

Running into the same issue
    LavelLadyDark and Gumstabber like this.
  8. wiha Elder

yes I am having same problem on tunare
    Gumstabber likes this.
  9. Szilent Augur

This afflicts all servers. Trial of Flame not resetting was a "whatever, wait for patch" when it was just a Monk 2.0 issue, but became a somewhat major issue since TBL introduced the Planeslayer requirement for evolver gloves.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore