Krono Bazzar problem.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Siddar, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Siddar Augur

Searching for Krono in Baz will display Krono as costing 100000 when the actual price is 1000000. You only see the extra zero in price if you place mouse cursor over the item.

People that have never bought a million plat item will be unaware of this missing digit issue.

The result is you have just created a huge avenue for bazzar fraud with Krono..
  2. Hatsee Augur

As they should only be around 250k this is indeed a problem.
  3. clark53 Journeyman

All you have to do is make the column that displays the plat wider. 1000000 plat show up fine for my trader.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  4. Siddar Augur

I'm sure many will right after they lose 900k+ platinum to SoE having set the default display to only show first six digits of a seven digit + price. That happens both in /baz search window first and then again on trader when they click yes and pay ten fold higher price then was displayed.

This is a bug in SoE software that sellers may are may not be intentionally exploiting.
  5. Booger Elder

250k is still way over priced and only suckers would pay that . game cards are going for 130k and you get 500 free SC with them.
  6. Talif Augur

Depends on the server, I suppose. On Drinal 250K is pretty much the norm for Walmart SC cards, edging towards 300K during double/triple weekends.