Cozen

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Sissruukk, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Sissruukk Rogue One

Do raid rogues use this at all?
  2. Szilent Augur

Should. Only verrrry slim reason not to (tank might get buff locked). Helps protect the beastlords.
    minimind likes this.
  3. Zipe The Healer

With this buff mobs stick to the tanks; they even could go afk with auto attack!
  4. Sissruukk Rogue One

What about in a raid when someone has a bad habit of stealing aggro from the main tank? I would see this as a serious issue then. Or when the tanks need to aggro swap?

(Just trying to find the best way to use this if it is suggested I do).
  5. Zipe The Healer

I usually ask DPS that tend to get the buff to Block it. Also, it's just an aggro generation booster so, during a tankswap, if the first tank stops aggro generating after second tank taunts, there shouldn't be any issue. You may think that this skill is transfering aggro (like Missdirection or Tricks of Trade in Wow) but it isn't. Conceptually (but not technically), the only skill that transfer aggro is Taunt (since it leave you 1 point of aggro, above, or something like that if you don't crit taunt, over whoever was top on aggro list).

Edit: PEt users should also block it on pets also, it's annoying specially when Swarm pets get it and you don't want to. I'll leave to your imagination the benefits of a Mercenary or a pet or a swarm pet getting that buff on group content.
    Sissruukk likes this.
  6. Sissruukk Rogue One

OK, makes sense, thanks for explaining it all.
  7. Sissruukk Rogue One

BTW, would anyone know the command line for adding the block?\

Edit: Got it figured out :)
    Zipe likes this.
  8. Knifen Augur

I prefer to cast it on the mob as the puller is pulling it by me to camp. Gives the puller a lil extra hate 8)