Fixed Internally Invalid credentials

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Roartyger Smoot, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Roartyger Smoot Elder

I am getting an Invalid credentials error while attempting to log back in on 2 accounts, 3 accounts were kicked or whatever and now I can't log them back in or log them into the forums. No emails indicating anything is otherwise with my accounts as far as the password.
  2. Dariel New Member

I am experiencing the same error on my main account. Just played last night with no issue and now I receive "An unrecognized error occurred (3)" on the Launcher and the "Invalid credentials" error when I attempt to log into my account on the Daybreak website. Restarting the computer does not resolve the issue.
  3. squincehaha New Member

LOL i made the same exact post at almost the same exact time . yea cant log in here invalid credentials looooollll
  4. Rezonation New Member

Same here. Unable to login with one account.
  5. Kazzuk Elder

Same here on my main account. Cannot even log in to create a support request.
    RabidMonk likes this.
  6. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Yeah, mine started around 3:15 Pacific time. I've submitted a ticket for the 2 accounts of mine that are affected.
    RabidMonk likes this.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yeah this is something we have seen before, some issue with the login servers or backend account management sytem.

I posted a help guide in the Player Support Forums that may or may not prove helpful.

Don't change passwords at this stage. raise a petition with any working account you have about the ones that are affected as per Wyre in the post above me.
    Wyre Wintermute and RabidMonk like this.
  8. Corydon Augur

Same issue here. One of three accounts affected. More people on the official Discord having the same issue.
    RabidMonk likes this.
  9. Myzfyt New Member

Having same issue and of course it is my enchanters account who I need more than my other characters :(
  10. TIltawhirl New Member

I'm having an issue as well on one of my accounts, the main one. Its saying invalid credentials. Unfortunately, I did change the pw a couple of times since I didn't read this. I still can't get in. I sent a petition in. I also tried to find a phone number to call but nothing. Does anyone have a customer support phone number? Not much else we can do if you can't log into the account to post a petition.
    RabidMonk likes this.
  11. Myzfyt New Member

i changed my password 3 times do you think I screwed it up worse by doing this? I should have came here first. So stressed I have a 3 day weekend from work. I am so worried now.
    RabidMonk likes this.
  12. RabidMonk New Member

2 of 6 are down for me also
  13. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You won't have screwed it up it just makes fixing it at the other end take a bit longer.
    RabidMonk and Myzfyt like this.
  14. Myzfyt New Member

well lesson learned ty Skuz for responding
  15. Nightmoon New Member

yep getting the same.
    The last time this happened it was because my user name became invalid because of a hyphen in it. I suspect they've upgraded something and it's rolled back the fix they'd done previously.
  16. RagePaw Augur

Also getting this on my main account.
  17. squincehaha New Member

Ok , thank you guys for putting my mind at ease . Appreciate it !
  18. lob2014 New Member

its happening to me as well on 2 of 7 accounts. The remaining 5 want me to validate my email address to get into the support ticket area, which I am hesitant to do.
  19. Kazzuk Elder

I wonder what someone does that doesn't have multiple accounts? I just created a petition to gte mine corrected to, I to changed my password once before looking in the forums.
  20. squincehaha New Member

yea i dont have multiple account, i have 1, i tried to make a new account this one is new and i cant put in a ticket because everytime i go on dbgames support site it makes me log in, i try to log into new account it made me verify my email over and over and over and over and over and now i cant get help but to post on here