Summer Bonuses Are Back!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Jun 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walkin New Member

Hello Devs! Could you guys extend the bonus? My brothers and myself missed the bonus due to being out of town for a funeral and the holiday. Im so mad I missed it now I feel stupid paying for our subs knowing there wont be another bonus for a long time. I know it's a long shot haha. Thanks for your time!
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

:confused:

/sarcasm on

I also had to sleep a bit and my kids needed attention too. Please extend it. Please, please, please. o_O While you're at it, could I get some free stuff? In fact, make it the new normal.

/sarcasm off

In fairness, you did ask politely. Not going to happen though.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Is this like the time your dog ate your homework?
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

What is the term for bonus?
    :something in addition to what is expected or due

It would not matter if you paid or not since even F2P accounts got the bonus cause it was something in addition to what we expect in the game.

Our next one is usually in Sept. Mark it on you calendar cause that one is usually around a holiday also. Hmmm do you see a trend there?
  5. Ketzerei84 Elder

17... '76
    Gyurika Godofwar and Leigo like this.
  6. Appren Gnomercy

I still dont get it, but the bonus was nice while it lasted, wether its 76 or 75 :)
  7. Rondor Augur

The above "Summer Bonus" weekend was scheduled around the "Independence Day" holiday of the United States of America on July 4, which commemorates the founding of the country by signing the "Declaration of Independence" that was on July 4, 1776. The 76 refers to the truncated-century representation of 1776, so the 76% is a nod to this number. As the Darkpaw office is based in USA this holiday was acknowledged via this in-game bonus.
    Appren and Skuz like this.
  8. Appren Gnomercy

I knew of 4th July, but not the rest. Sounds like a good reason for 76, thanks :)
    Rondor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.