Test Update 06/23/2021 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jun 23, 2021.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Discussion Thread
  2. Rainbowbright Journeyman

On my account, on every single server I play on, my mercenaries take 10 minutes to revive instead of 5 minutes and my overseer tasks have an additional 5 minutes added on to them. This is especially annoying for the overseer tasks that are suppose to be 10 seconds. They are 5 minutes and 10 seconds. Every time. I petitioned and bug reported weeks ago and the petition gets auto closed and I am told to send a bug report. This is so unfair that my account is punished like this while everyone else is not.
  3. Wulfhere Augur

Is your PC clock synchronized with a NTP time server. There are similar posts in these forums that are solved by time synchronization.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Have you tried setting your computer clock and/or running file verification on your account?

Same thing does happen to many others so don't feel you are being personally punished or that "everyone else is not":)

Edit: Wulf beat me to it. I tried that NTP time server he mentions but it was not something I want to mess with, I just use google for world time